Overloaded Sword

UndeadRealm

ELITE
UndeadRealm
UndeadRealm
ELITE
Ratings
9 2
I was thinking for a good item in a crate, you could make a sword called "Overloaded Sword" as the 40 key reward. This suggestion would be Hard to make with coding but could make the mana community happy. So the idea is a sharpness 4 sword but every hit in a combo it goes up 1.25x in damage and a max combo of 5-10 (your choice). This means that the sword gets higher in damage every hit but once YOU'RE hit it resets back to the start, in my opinion this would be a great crate item. Thank you for your patience!

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
yeah good idea but comboing is kind of hard with 1.9 combat and the scuffed "1.8" combat also is hard to combo in so i feel like this wouldnt really do much tbh with netherite armor (no kb)

UndeadRealm

ELITE
UndeadRealm
UndeadRealm
ELITE
Ratings
9 2
yeah good idea but comboing is kind of hard with 1.9 combat and the scuffed "1.8" combat also is hard to combo in so i feel like this wouldnt really do much tbh with netherite armor (no kb)
that is kind of the point of the sword, its so hard to combo but if u do combo it would be mad damge.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
that is kind of the point of the sword, its so hard to combo but if u do combo it would be mad damge.
Honestly getting a combo that would end up doing "insane damage" would need like a 4 hit combo which is insanely hard to get when everyone has legit antikb (netherite armor)

UndeadRealm

ELITE
UndeadRealm
UndeadRealm
ELITE
Ratings
9 2
Honestly getting a combo that would end up doing "insane damage" would need like a 4 hit combo which is insanely hard to get when everyone has legit antikb (netherite armor)
well they dont want u to get too op with the combo obviously. but a combo slowly increases the range u can hit them from so it isnt as hard as u think

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
I was thinking for a good item in a crate, you could make a sword called "Overloaded Sword" as the 40 key reward. This suggestion would be Hard to make with coding but could make the mana community happy. So the idea is a sharpness 4 sword but every hit in a combo it goes up 1.25x in damage and a max combo of 5-10 (your choice). This means that the sword gets higher in damage every hit but once YOU'RE hit it resets back to the start, in my opinion this would be a great crate item. Thank you for your patience!
No.
This sword sound bad against other weapons since u can’t combo much on mana, and without comboing this sword would be useless.
Also. most people just spam click with an op weapon.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
well they dont want u to get too op with the combo obviously. but a combo slowly increases the range u can hit them from so it isnt as hard as u think
ok the increased reach thing sounds kind of op plus idk how they would code that

UndeadRealm

ELITE
UndeadRealm
UndeadRealm
ELITE
Ratings
9 2
ok the increased reach thing sounds kind of op plus idk how they would code that
u didnt know that? in a normal combo in vanilla minecraft the reach increases slightly, and the game has coded so many things im sure they can do this

Last edited:

UndeadRealm

ELITE
UndeadRealm
UndeadRealm
ELITE
Ratings
9 2
No.
This sword sound bad against other weapons since u can’t combo much on mana, and without comboing this sword would be useless.
Also. most people just spam click with an op weapon.
it is mad easy to combo on mana, sure the spam click is a thing but ur gonna get hit eventually. Plus there is a combo limit, so it has a max damage.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
u didnt know that? in a normal combo in vanilla minecraft the reach increases slightly, and the game has coded so many things im sure they can do this
i didnt know this but i dont think it has anything to do with items themselves, only with the combo, so it'd have to be some kind of an "if then" piece of code where "if player holds this item reach factor increases by n" or whatever idk how to code tbh but anyways idk if thats possible if its possible then cool this item is a good idea but also you have to think about the spam clickers - on some servers ive been able to spam click like 20 hit combos which would be insane increase in damage lol

also its really hard to combo on mana if you're not spam clicking because kb is so inconsistent here

example: in duels some guy will take no kb one hit, 5 blocks of kb the next hit, all the while you're taking insane variations ranging from 2 to 7 blocks of kb, making 6+ hit combos quite difficult