Rejected Oxygen not included - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
This map is made by Sninito9
(Second Attempt XD)
This is OXYGEN not(red and lowercase) INCLUDED.
This map was inspired by this game, for me awesome.
Some guys (duplicants) were teleported into a meteorite and they need to escape from it with a space shuttle for colonizing another planet because earth exploded.
I suggest playing this (hard) survival game!

It' in my 2# plot (Sninito9)
In my opinion, it would be Medium (maybe easy..)

ATTENTION!!! THE FIRST PLATE (The one on top of the lapis block) it's gonna be fake!
Also in a bit of map you need to find the way, it's all possible (it's on top of the toilet)

I Hope that I make some progress, the last was terrible! XD
Anyway, great server!
I love making and playing parkours made by people!

2019-05-23_21.03.40.png
2019-05-23_21.04.11.png
2019-05-23_21.04.46.png
2019-05-23_21.04.54.png
2019-05-23_21.05.01.png
2019-05-23_21.05.17.png
2019-05-23_21.07.52.png
2019-05-23_21.11.49.png

ATTENTION!!! THE FIRST PLATE (The one on top of the lapis block) it's gonna be fake!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I'll be giving this a +1. The theme is original as far as I'm aware. The build is well-done and it'a clear that a lot of effort went into it. For the parkour: I see a majority of ladder jumps; consider adding more variety (There may be some variation but I can't come online atm). Due to the length, I'd say it does fit the medium difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Ratings
This map is made by Sninito9
(Second Attempt XD)
This is OXYGEN not(red and lowercase) INCLUDED.
This map was inspired by this game, for me awesome.
Some guys (duplicants) were teleported into a meteorite and they need to escape from it with a space shuttle for colonizing another planet because earth exploded.
I suggest playing this (hard) survival game!

It' in my 2# plot (Sninito9)
In my opinion, it would be Medium (maybe easy..)

Also in a bit of map you need to find the way, it's all possible (it's on top of the toilet)

I Hope that I make some progress, the last was terrible! XD
Anyway, great server!
I love making and playing parkours made by people!

View attachment 13908 View attachment 13909 View attachment 13910 View attachment 13911 View attachment 13912 View attachment 13913 View attachment 13914 View attachment 13915

Hello I'll be giving this parkour map a 0 and let me tell you why. I like what you were going for and the detail you put into it and all but the extra blocks don't seem to even match with the theme.
But still Good Luck anyway.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
-1 you didn't put detail in it at all. All I see is stone, ores, and obsidian making this theme unoriginal and making the map look like it is an ore parkour. and Parkour from the screen shots make the map look repetitive.You also could've used world edit to make the map. I do see what you're going for.

this is just an opinion not a fact.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I'll have to give you a -1 as well, this map resembles Mario (I think it's a medium map) a lot in my opinion as it looks very 2D to me and as said above the ores make it look like a cave map, which is unoriginal. I have not looked at the parkour but from what I can see it's very repetitive (you use a lot of ladders).

Good luck c:

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Sninito9,
I’ll be rejecting your map for the following reasons;
The theme for your map is decent, as there are no “Oxygen not included” maps.

About the build, it may reasemble the game but vagely, as there is not really a lot of detail, and it really looks pixel-arty, so I would recommend adding to the build more of a 3D perspective.

About the parkour, it was messy and don’t think the length for your map fitted the difficulty chosen, I would consider to improve that area!

Thanks for making a map, I would love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.