First Name
Domantas

Country or Timezone
UTC +3

Discord username
LogicJd#9226

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
For about 8 months.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
About 7-10 hours.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
Looking after the server, answering questions, helping other staff.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had an admin position on ExotoMicroMc, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on PickleMc (Which im sadly not anymore), a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down due to lack of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I'm really mature for my age, I loke helping others, I would never grief a server.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
A role of a staff member is a very hard role to have because people could harass you because you killed them, they could hackusate you, sometimes they even curse on you, but that has never happened to me, the role of a staff member is very important

Are you able to use recording software?
No, sorry.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

InfinityxKatrina

VIP+
VIP
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
VIP+
Ratings
37 1
There is too little detail in this application, I would definitely consider giving more details with your skills and attributes.

Ratings
Application Comments :

Good things about the Application : ****************************

Bad things about the Application : Lack of detail - First post on the Forums - Never seen you in Discord / Server

Overall : My opinion is 3 out of 10