Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hello there.
Today I was showing my friend Phoenix_168 how to get the MVP rank.. And I showed him the perks.
Once I was in the perks I found this:
http://prntscr.com/j5pozh
/parachutes, and /furniture. I really thought this was cool.. And did those commands, to find out that /parachutes isn't in /vehicles, and that /furniture doesn't work. (I tried /furniture and I don't know how to use it, Can someone explain?) Also I'd love if the parachutes could be added, because that's a little stupid if it says its a perk when it's not.
Thanks for reading, Sincerely, Bly.
IGN: ItzBly

NOTE: Just found out how to use the /furnitures. Neat. Still wondering about the parachutes though.

Last edited:

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Hey, so about the furniture problem you are having it isn't because the command isn't working you have to create the furniture itself using a crafting table. You can do this by;
  • Find the furniture you want to get (you can find all the furniture that exists by doing /furniture list)
  • Then you just have to do /furniture recipe [funiture name]
  • It will then show you the recipe which you will have to copy and use in a normal crafting table
  • Finally, you will get a spawn egg that you place down and you get the furniture you need

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hey, so about the furniture problem you are having it isn't because the command isn't working you have to create the furniture itself using a crafting table. You can do this by;
  • Find the furniture you want to get (you can find all the furniture that exists by doing /furniture list)
  • Then you just have to do /furniture recipe [funiture name]
  • It will then show you the recipe which you will have to copy and use in a normal crafting table
  • Finally, you will get a spawn egg that you place down and you get the furniture you need
Thanks. What abuut /parachutes

Ratings
I want a parachute ;-; also I’m so lost on how to use /furniture even though it was explained before