Parkour: A guide

Would you like a second part for this guide?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6

Parkour: A guide
by FAUDON

Hello members of Manacube, I have decided to create a guide for Parkour, as I noticed a few members are having some troubles finding out things, so here is a quick guide of all the useful things you need to know once you arrive to the server :D

The guide will be divided into separate parts (2) so if you are having any problem on typing a command, it will be easier for you to find it here

[Please note this is my opinion and you might have other thoughts of it, that's why I would like you to reply to this thread to add more useful tips for new incomers and tell me what you think about this guide!]

https://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ (Parkour list, with theme by Shinxray)

https://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-and-seek.9842/ (Parkour and seek times + info by ChocBar)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PART 1

Frequently asked questions

Why can’t I do expert/insane maps?
You need to be [Skilled] rank in order to discover the new difficulties. You can check how many ranks left you have until Skilled doing /rankup if you desire to do so.

How do I unhide players?// Why does the tab says It's only myself online?
To unhide players, simply do /show, this will also bring back all the users to the tab.

How do I get “Jumper” title?
In order to get this title you will have to jump 1000 times on spawn parkour, please do not attempt to jump 1000 times on the same block.

What's “parkour and seek”?
It's a game similar to “Hide and seek”, but in order to find the person hidden, you will have to guess the map that Staff is giving hints about, and parkour to them to get a prize.

What's the checkmark besides names?
It means the user has completed all the maps from Parkour (555, when updated it will be 576/577 maps)

I used to be (rank), how do I get it back?
If the last time you were (rank), and now its gone, it was probably cause you had it before Parkour reset, this happened in November, 2017

Where do I use my vote key?
You can either do /spawn and walk straight until you hit with the crates, or do /warp crates to get faster

What’s “Mapper”?
It's a rank that you can only get if you have 3 accepted and published maps, gives you the permissions of VIP

It says I got the “Rainbow hat” in the Ancient chest but there is nothing in my inventory, what's wrong?
You have to buy a leather helmet from the /shop, and once in your hand do /rainbow helmet

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Difficulty of maps

You may not know, but difficulties for maps may be tricky sometimes, so it will be better if you know which maps are the easiest for each difficulty, so you can start off with those and then rock it on the other maps! (Or maybe trying to find a map that you could farm to save some mana ;) )​

1. Pizza: You will find this map at the second page, last row, third map, called “Pizza”
  2. Creeper: You will find this map at the first page, first row, seventh map, called “Creeper”
  3. QuackyTheDuck: You will find this map at the fourth page, last row, sixth map, called “QuackyTheDuck”
  4. Snowman: You will find this map at the first page, first row, sixth map, called “Snowman”
  5. Christmas Fireplace: You will find this map at the fifth page, first row, fifth map, called “ChristmasFireplace”
  6. Deathmountain: You will find this map at the third page, last row, second map, called "DeathMountain"
  7. Taj Mahal: You will find this map at the fifth page, first row, eighth map, called "TajMahal"

1. Mushroomland: You will find this map at the first page, first row, seventh map, called “Mushroomland”
  2. 3Rainbows: You will find this map at the first page, second row, last map, called “3Rainbows”
  3. RedVsBlue: You will find this map at the first page, first row, last map, called “RedvsBlue”
  4. Mario: You will find this map at the first page, first row, eighth map, called “Mario”
  5. GlassMuseum: You will find this map at the second page, first row, fourth map, called “GlassMuseum”

1. HauntedForest: You will find this map at the the first page, second row, sixth map, called “HauntedForest”
  2. BlueVsOrange: You will find this map at the first page, third row, fifth map, called “BlueVsOrange”
  3. BalrogHead: You will find this map at the second page, last row, fourth map, called “Balroghead”
  4. Colors: You will find this map at the first page, first row, fourth map, called “Colors”
  5. Lightsabers: You will find this map at the second page, third row, first map, called “Lightsabers”
  6. Layers: You will find this map at the first page, first row, last map, called "Layers"

1. OceanWaves: You will find this map at the first page, second row, seventh map, called “OceanWaves”
  2. IceyHeart: You will find this map at the first page, second row, fifth map, called “IceyHeart”
  3. Random: You will find this map at the first page, first row, sixth map, called “Random”
  4. Zenani Tower: You will find this map at the first page, third row, first map, called “ZenaniTower”
  5. GoldMinePK: You will find this map at the first page, third row, eighth map, called “GoldMinePK”

1. Panda: You will find this map at the first page, second row, fourth map, called “Panda”
  2. Park: You will find this map at the first page, last row, second map, called “Park”
  3. Cage: You will find this map at the first page, third row, eighth map, called “Cage”
  4. Ancient: You will find this map at the first page, third row, first map, called “Ancient”
  5. BedroomPK: You will find this map at the first page, second row, first map, called “BedroomPK”

Useful commands

• /(difficulty) - This will help you to get into difficulties faster than having to right click the “WARP MENU”​

• /log - Leads you to all the completed maps for each difficulty (Including donators), also, if you click on any difficulty it will also send you to all the maps of the difficulty chosen​

• /champion or /champ - Shows cooldown for champion maps, this means that you will get to know when you can get the common reward instead of the “48 hours reward”​

• /drop or /dropper - Shows all the categories dropper has to offer, you can click on them and will show you all the droppers inside the category chosen​

• /submit - Steps to submit a map from map maker world, also includes the link to the map submission format that you must use when publishing a map on the forums​

• /lockedinfo - Information about [LOCKED] rank​

• /list or /online - Shows amount of players online, donators, mappers, staff and youtubers​

• /emote or /emoji - Makes your head a moving emoji, you can choose one and to stop it, simply do /stopemoji (Not that useful x) )​

• /music - List of all the music you can hear while you parkour :)

• /manahide - List of useful commands to use for hiding members from tab, or showing them​
List of commands:

/show - Reveals all players/show [name] - Whitelists player from /hide
/hide - Hides all players
/hide [name] - Removes player from whitelist
/block [name] - Makes that player always hidden
/unblock [name] - Unblock a player
/showlist - View your /hide whitelist
/blocklist - View your blocked player list​

• /warp beta - Path with all the maps accepted but not published yet​

• /spawnpk - Shows spawn parkour leaderboard​

• /warp leaderboards - Warps to all the leaderboards (Mana, Scores, Jumps, Prestiges, All-time hours, maps completed and spawn parkour jumps)​

also big thanks to @noctqrns for helping me with this guide :D

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'd suggest adding DeathMountain to the easy maps list, and Layers to the hard maps list.

Great post! <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I love this! A great way for new players to get more familiarized with the parkour server!
Thanks Faudon!!

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
Yo Fau. Mapper no longer gives VIP+. just gives VIP.