Parkour chat discussion

TNT_boy16

ELITE
afruk
afruk
ELITE
Ratings
As i've been on the server for 3 months now, i see there are a lot of people who are either racist or just being rude to other players. While i understand that the mods can't punish everyone for it, i am saying that i feel like there should be more parkour mods as their is almost never one online(or its just timezone difference for me i don't know about that). Please react with your thoughts.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello, thank you for addressing this concern!

Yes, it is obvious that parkour chat is more toxic than our other servers. I try to be on whenever I can be; it's just that I was scheduled 40 hours at work this week so that's been hectic. However, all of our mods, regardless of server, can deal with chat-related issues. If you see any blatant racism/disrespect, feel free to report it using /helpop, or if no staff are online, post it in the #help section of our community discord, and @ Mods.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If u see anything bad report it to staff.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
This is very true. Fortunately, Parkour has been getting some good applicants recently, so hopefully this won't be as big of a problem soon!
Somehow i have 8 hours on parkour i've only spent like 20 mins on it lol
Sounds like you AFKed overnight.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
This is very true. Fortunately, Parkour has been getting some good applicants recently, so hopefully this won't be as big of a problem soon!

Sounds like you AFKed overnight.
I do sure hope that more people will consider applying. Ik quite a few mods who resigned..

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
While parkour does have a lot of staff members it all comes down to a matter of time zones. Like people said above, all mods from any server have chat powers, so /helpop is always an option for toxicity.