Rejected Parkour: Contrast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello There!!
This is a map I would like to call "Contrast"! This is a map created by me (GeniiExE). I have always loved building, but this is the first map I have ever submitted.

Theme: Wood/ Contrast
Number of Jumps: Around 40 (Not sure how ladders work)
Number of Checkpoints: 4 (They have been placed)
Redstone Usage: None
Difficulty: Easy or Medium

Thanks for the review and feedback! I would love to hear how I can improve!! - GeniiExE :D

Screenshots:

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
As much as I really like the concept of the course, there should be more detail. Also, there should be more of a theme to it not just wooden blocks. Please state how I can access the course so the Map Judges can test jumps, checkpoint, etc...

Happy to help!

- KiKi

As much as I really like the concept of the course, there should be more detail. Also, there should be more of a theme to it not just wooden blocks. Please state how I can access the course so the Map Judges can test jumps, checkpoint, etc...

Happy to help!

- KiKi
I completely agree with what you said! Thank you for the feedback! It is located on my 1st creative plot.

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
I completely agree with what you said! Thank you for the feedback! It is located on my 1st creative plot.
No problem :) ask me if you have any questions

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Since this is your first map I would like to notify you maps take a while to get reviewed so be patient. :D

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
This map has been rejected, it looks very plain, although the jumps are well done, it wasnt very enjoyable (for me) to play on, it feels generic and, im not sure, just doesnt make me want to play on it if I was in Parkour, id run past it. Sorry
Good luck on your next map though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.