Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Hey everyone

We are currently working on a big Parkour update, and part of this update I want to add more perks/incentives to the donator ranks.

Currently only around 3% of online parkour players have a rank. A low % is to be expected, but if there is some ideas you have that would make the ranks more appealing/worth it for you please let us know below :)

Last edited:

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I'm not that familiar with parkour, but maybe several kits with jump boost potions/epearls etc.

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
give them daily moral support

i've had this idea for years
its like a person wakes up to check their /MoralSupport and see some nice messages from staff
so like staff take turns to write messages to put in donors /moralsupport daily
this might seem like a joke but its actually not, some people would honestly like some support

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Specific maps for certain donate ranks?
Maybe like a respawn type of thing for when you, let's say, fall in the void and then u can spawn back on the block you fell of from?
Maybe check point set command that u can use once a day. Jump boost.

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
perk crate, donator champ/champs, feelings perk for all donors (not saying this for myself as I already have it), art maps for mvp+ up. (That’s all I could think of for now but I’m sure I have more

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Allow donators to set a personal temporary checkpoint once every x amount of time.
Example:
A donator uses /setcp to set their checkpoint where they’re standing.

Edit - Parkour maps that are different to what we have now would also be cool. Like a speed run map that throws obstacles at you to slow you down rather than having outright parkour, or an escape map that combines parkour with trying to find an exit to the next area.

Last edited:

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Pvp maps would be so much fun
Being able to change your prestige colour like /prefix sort of thing
I know elites want their elite crate/key
Jump boost and speed boost crates/kits
A kit for every individual rank instead of kit elite and donator (vip,vip+,mvp,mvp+)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Before I start, I want to say how much it means to the parkour community, and especially the donors, to see that higher staff are interested in our feedback. Although I'll try to keep this post positive and not complain, I know the parkour community often feels neglected with reboots and changes, so cheers. On that note, while I feel personally that parkour is already heavy on pay-to-win, I understand the need for donor perks to keep the serving running and, again, we appreciate the chance to share our suggestions in a more productive manner.

My first suggestion, which is the most obvious one, is to implement the Legendary and Perk Chests from other servers. Presidenten made a very detailed suggestion a few months ago and I think his ideas, if in lack of higher staff's own, would function very well. Things such as personal checkpoints, better dye packs, or coloured signs would be eaten up by the community. Of course, in adding the Legendary Chest, the Ancient Chest should be heavily nerfed (bold in the Ancient Chest is a strange decision to this day!). It's really annoying, especially when you only play parkour, to not get an MVP+ reward.

Also we ELITEs would really like the perks we were promised at release. Parkour spectating and the Elite Chest are really important because at this point, other than /prefix, ELITE has zero perks on the server. I have submitted many suggestions for an Elite Chest to Sarah in the past but if you need more, the parkour community has them. Course completion modifiers, more plots, even an extra PV would be a simple and worthy addition.

As other people have mentioned in this thread, kits for each donor rank would be appreciated. I know it's hard to think of items to put in crates and kits but with the creativity that has gone into the reboots for KitPvP and Skyblock and Survival, I know the higher staff are capable. A very minor thing is that potions from crates and kits should really stack in one inventory slot, only separating when they're consumed and become empty bottles. I can't imagine how many support tickets staff must deal with about full inventories preventing players from receiving the full 16 jump boost potions.

To respond to a few of the suggestions already made in this thread: No, I don't think more donor maps are a good idea. There is no way to make it work for everyone. Donor maps currently have very specific criteria; they're not picked at random and it's uncommon for a map to be submitted or accepted as one. If you wanted to turn existing maps into donor maps, that could disappoint or offend the builder, and if you just accepted more maps as donors, that would have a negative effect on a lot of the aspects of map submission. No, I also don't think /feelings or /artmap would be good to just give to donors either, because if we did that what would be left for a much more valuable Perk Chest? We should balance our ideas.

That wraps up my simple ideas for improving donor ranks. I have many, many more ideas for the server in general but most of them don't apply to donors specifically. As I said in the beginning, I understand wanting to raise the percentage of paying players but we also need to be careful that the server doesn't become more pay-to-win than it already is.

Thank you again for asking for our feedback. Finally knowing that something will be happening encourages me, and I will likely start working again on my Google Doc of ideas for the server (10 pages already!) and share that with higher staff soon.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
To not restate what was already suggested and keep it brief: Score multipliers, Co-Op mode, Exclusive maps above the Insane difficulty, /previouscp command (for broken cp's), and perhaps the ability to bypass having to rank up to each rank. It would be great to see the implementations that others have suggested such as parkour-specific crates, mobile cp's, customizable prestige's, and a parkour/pvp mode.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Tax reductions
Free candy

Serious ones:
Ability to turn off player chat but able to use chat still. Kind of like the player invisibility thing but for chat
Puzzle map

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Some are for donator some arent but idc

My Suggestions

What to Remove

-Remove the Afk timer for ranks but change the timer to 5 and not 10

-Remove the star in the SS as I dont think its needed
-When finishing a race, you can still tp back to the cp on the race map. plz fix

What to Add

-Add /cf but instead of /cf rename it to Manaflip

-Add /spectator for Elites (only can do that in races)

-Add /EliteChat (Only Elites/Staff can see this)

-Add another Mana Multiplier for Elites

-Add /shouttoggle (toggles shouts so you don't see them) (everyone)

-When prestiging, after you prestige, instead of ranking up by hand let us do /rankupmax (ranks you up to the highest rank if possible with your mana)

-All Donors should get /recycle ( brings up a recycle bin and you put items in it with a 1-2 minute cooldown)

-Give Shinxray Admin so he can add the dropper maps and let him add the champ maps that are waiting on forums to be accepted

-Make a tutorial when you first join parkour so people don't have to constantly ask questions and after the tutorial, they get teleported to luckyblock on easy as a "Beat this map before you do more maps"

-Make a second parkour server on mana that can give people to join when the server is full.

-When prestiging, make prices way more than they are when you prestige

More plots for Elites in the plot world

What I think should be changed

-So I know you guys would hate me, but I want the old spawn that you go to after completing maps

-Yes the Champ maps have been the same for years, but now they to me are starting to feel boring and repetitive as there is no real variation and I think it should be changed up a little by our map manager Shinxray

-Remove the helpop cooldown for MVP-Elites

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Please do not forgot that this thread is about Donator rank suggestion, not general Parkour suggestion, if you have a more Global Parkour suggestion, please post a new thread on "Ideas and Feedback" or submit one here : https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Everything related to new maps (Droppers and Champ maps) is already being worked on btw, so no need to worry about that.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I think adding more generous kits to ranks, and/or just generally providing perks for ranks that feel unsatisfying would help a lot. Many of the parkour only players are VIP because VIP+ and even MVP are especially underwhelming on Parkour. The same goes for Elite too, but many elites play other game modes nowadays so they can use their rank in a more rewarding way. Here are some of my ideas of things that can be added to kits or as donator accessible perks/games!

- Portable Checkpoints. This is something that is a part of Presidenten's Crate Update thread that I really thought was a good idea. They could have a cooldown on them so they can only be used every 10 minutes, or something similar.
- Slime Boots. These could be put into the Elite or Legendary chest, but because I know jump pots are already a thing, it would be a lot of work for Shinx to patch jump boost exploits in maps.
- Wild Mode. This could be a special effects only mode that would add an extra challenge to doing maps (similar to the super secret settings). Wild mode could add a lot of strange effects to your screen like nausea, intense potion effects, etc. and you could earn bonus mana from completing maps while in this state. I think it would be a fun, silly mode for people up to the challenge!
- Spawn Parkour Block Choice. This is a small QOL sort of thing since spawn parkour is being redone, but it would be nice to choose the block you want when doing spawn parkour as a donator. It's easier to see some blocks over others over the colorful spawn we currently have. Having a choice would be pretty nice!
- Fix Color Signs for Donors. This one is pretty self explanatory, I remember being pretty disappointed that I couldn't use bolded black or red text on signs so it would be easier to read. Having this fixed would be a nice little incentive for people to donate :)
-Reward Increase Potions. This is P2W, but since Cooldown Tokens already exist, this potion could give you 50% mana reward buff for completion of any kind of map for a certain amount of time (1h seems fair). This would not increase score gain, and not work on dropper or champ maps.
- Speedrunning Treadmill. This is more of a minigame than anything else, but it's kinda like that "Hole in The Wall" feeling with jumps. Jumps move closer to you as time passes, increasing in speed and difficulty of the parkour over time. I think this would be a really fun minigame to play with others or just do yourself! Could be accessible as low as VIP so many players have access to it. Would be a good incentive I think too!

These are just a few of the ideas I and others have come up with that I would personally enjoy and I think donators could really benefit from. Some of them are far more ambitious than others development-wise I know, but I think they would be worth it. There are many people who I bet would love to donate if there were more perks, or upgrade if other ranks had higher incentives.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I like most of your ideas, Quinny, but Slime Boots aren't going to happen.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray