Rejected PARKOUR MAP " MINECRAFT "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello sorry i cant post any screenshots of my map but its a really nice map. the story of the map is well just minecraft u get wood then stone then other ores
u get sand u make furnaces tools armour then u get redstone u make redstone machines then u get to nether u get fortress blaze rods pearls then u go to stronghold u enchant u got to end u kill dragon and thats it. i am not any pro but i hope u like it XD

MAP PLOT NAME = Mani_TV
MY IN GAME USERNAME = Mani_TV

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Mani_TV,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
Your theme is unoriginal as there already maps centered around floating biomes. Make sure to check with the map list on the forums before choosing a theme for a map.
For your build, you need to have a main build to center your parkour around. The purpose is to blend the parkour and build together to create one cohesive entity.
The parkour has a consistent difficulty so good job with that. Your map needs to have more jump variation on the parkour. It helps to use other blocks besides full blocks to create more jump diversity.[Jacob]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.