Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Hey Just so you know, Pixel art is not allowed anymore AND double neos I believe are also not allowed and the build looks horrible its unnatractive and I don't like the floating jumps.

Hey Just so you know, Pixel art is not allowed anymore AND double neos I believe are also not allowed and the build looks horrible its unattractive and I don't like the floating jumps.
Alright, thanks for the info, it's my first map and I suck at building but I'll try working on the builds. :)

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

I'm going to give it a -1 because of three main things. Firstly, the parkour is too hard for medium and should be changed to hard at least. Secondly the majority of the map is based around pixel art with little parkour relating to it which is TECHNICALLY allowed but doesn't make for a great map. Thirdly the parkour is slightly repetitive (sometimes same jumps in a row and same blocks) and quite boring to do. However the pixel art was nice and several different types of parkour were used. Good luck though!

Just to clarify, this is NOT an automatic rejection but just my opinion ;D

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
idk if im stupid or i dont see the reverse

I'm going to give it a -1 because of three main things. Firstly, the parkour is too hard for medium and should be changed to hard at least. Secondly the majority of the map is based around pixel art with little parkour relating to it which is TECHNICALLY allowed but doesn't make for a great map. Thirdly the parkour is slightly repetitive (sometimes same jumps in a row and same blocks) and quite boring to do. However the pixel art was nice and several different types of parkour were used. Good luck though!

Just to clarify, this is NOT an automatic rejection but just my opinion ;D
Thank you for the review! I'll take it into consideration for my next PK and those following up.

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings

the pk is rly easy and there's no "reverse theme" to it. it's really plain too.

anyways, good luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Closing this submission because the map got deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.