Parkour Prestige Color Idea

Dmixy

VIP+
Dmixy
Dmixy
VIP+
Ratings
Idk if this idea has already been thought of before or has already been ruled out, but I thought of it myself and thought it was cool.

What if for parkour, when you prestiged there was different colors. Because at the moment it is just a light blue star with a white number. And I think it would be cool to have a prestige color system simliar to bedwars (picture below). It would give an incentive to grind prestiges. Again idk if this was already ruled out or already thought of. Anyways thank you for reading my thread.

bedwars prestiges.jpg

TheColux

Blobmelon_
Blobmelon_
Ratings
15 1
Idk if this idea has already been thought of before or has already been ruled out, but I thought of it myself and thought it was cool.

What if for parkour, when you prestiged there was different colors. Because at the moment it is just a light blue star with a white number. And I think it would be cool to have a prestige color system simliar to bedwars (picture below). It would give an incentive to grind prestiges. Again idk if this was already ruled out or already thought of. Anyways thank you for reading my thread.

View attachment 62060
I think I've seen somewhat similar post somewhere can't recall but same topic, however let's hope they implement it or add something similar, well done!