Parkour Rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
Hi, I'm Isaac, I was wondering when I can get my VIP rank on parkour. Its activated on all the other servers. I've tried /claim VIP, went to the website, but it says I can't buy it. Staff say I should just wait twenty four hours for an owner to get it to me. I've waited over 24 hours. So, if I could have some help, I'd appreciate that :D

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Hi, I'm Isaac, I was wondering when I can get my VIP rank on parkour. Its activated on all the other servers. I've tried /claim VIP, went to the website, but it says I can't buy it. Staff say I should just wait twenty four hours for an owner to get it to me. I've waited over 24 hours. So, if I could have some help, I'd appreciate that :D
I will inform a Admin or CM of this and if you could try ./claim (Rank) again that would be helpful it should work after a while if it still does not work please let me know and I will see what I can do.

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I will inform a Admin or CM of this and if you could try ./claim (Rank) again that would be helpful it should work after a while if it still does not work please let me know and I will see what I can do.
Yep, thanks!

Last edited:

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
Ok, I got on when dacon was, he gave me VIP, the matter is mucho resolved. If someone could //lock this thread, I'd appreciate that!

Last edited:
Ratings
Okay I have alerted staff but I do not know if they have dealt with it yet I will inform them again thank you for being patient and sorry for the inconvenience.
Where can I find the claim rank on the website?

Status
Not open for further replies.