Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Your submission isn't exactly the way it should be, but it gives just enough info so I think you're good...try to edit it to be correct though

Your map doesn't have a build and the parkour is literally just blocks. There is no theme. Try next time to make a build and put varied parkour jumps onto it.

Ratings
Your submission isn't exactly the way it should be, but it gives just enough info so I think you're good...try to edit it to be correct though

Your map doesn't have a build and the parkour is literally just blocks. There is no theme. Try next time to make a build and put varied parkour jumps onto it.
Uhm... It's called Grass Parkour Bruh

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
This will Not get accepted grass is not a good theme.

samsei

VIP+
samsei_
samsei_
VIP+
Ratings
its just floating blocks... try to add a main theme

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Well Whoever you are talking to, they arent dumb, they are just saying what they think, I suggest to not go further, cause when uploading maps, people are allowed to express their OPINIONS on what they think about the map.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello RaduPROParkour,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
Your map does not really have a theme, as it's just floating grass blocks and a tree, but we already have a lot of Minecraft related maps. The build is not creative; it's just floating grass blocks and a tree. Next time, try to be more creative and include some more details!
The difficulty of your parkour is inconsistent. At most of the parts it's too easy to be classified as a hard/expert map and it's too short. Your parkour is very repetitive, as you just have used the same blocks and jumps over and over again! Next time you can try to use other blocks than just grass for your parkour, such as flowerpots or vines.[Mika]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.