MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
Since becoming a Mapper I've been thinking about the fact that the only consistent event on the server is parkour and seek, So I've been thinking about my own event why not a treasure hunt?

I'd want to basically want to make a treasure hunt on official maps (I would need permission though first). This thread is to see who else would want a scavenger hunt, who knows? Maybe if enough people want it the admins will make if happen. + 1 if you like the idea - 1 if you don't like it.

Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
I definitely think it would be great to have some more events on the parkour server, however I feel that a scavenger/treasure hunt would only be extremely similar to the hide and seek event. For example, we are looking for something and given clues and have to find it on the map, which seems to be same thing as the hide and seek event.

Unless this isn't what you meant, but I can't imagine it being much better, but I think it's cool that your coming up with ideas for another parkour event!

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
If u want, u don't really need to make it official. You could just make a post saying "Hey! I have a scavenger hunt thing bla bla bla reward is 35 cubits or 200k mana (the reward is really important so people would actually lift their butts to do it)!" It could be of scenes or rooms of certain maps. You could try and make it a monthly thing or make it a one-time thing. The choice is yours!

MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
If u want, u don't really need to make it official. You could just make a post saying "Hey! I have a scavenger hunt thing bla bla bla reward is 35 cubits or 200k mana (the reward is really important so people would actually lift their butts to do it)!" It could be of scenes or rooms of certain maps. You could try and make it a monthly thing or make it a one-time thing. The choice is yours!
Actually that could work really well (Just need to get to grinding so that I have 200k mana)