Community Droppers is a new dropper category released that will contain all accepted dropper submissions by the community.
Difficulty ranges from easy to expert depending on the course. You can submit a dropper map here: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/parkour-submissions/
Let's see if we can hit 50 community dropper maps by 2020!
If you don't know how to access droppers, type /dropper in-game or click the hopper in the play menu
Donators can initiate a safe trade by typing /trade [name] while within 15 blocks of the player. You do not need a donator rank to accept or decline trades.
Parkour Changes & Bug Fixes
- Various glitches with races have been fixed
- Donator roads updated
- Can no longer accidentally purchase parkour ranks you've already bought
- Time Trials portal at /warp more is now open
- Added Go Back button to all dropper categories
- Droppers & Champion map completions now tracked in sidebar & in chat
- Added proper username verification to cubits - It's now impossible to send cubits to an invalid username (After next reboot)
- Drop party draw system improved. Players can now also only win a configurable amount of times during a drop party
- Infinity chest bugs fixed
SALE - & Christmas Keys ending soon
We are doing a 75% FLASH SALE from Jan 14th - Jan 20th.
Christmas Keys will be removed from the store on January 16th (As well as the winter spawns)
Visit the store HERE - Thank you for the support