Parkour: We need more non-irl-money incentive for cosmetics.

Zim

Ratings
More cosmetic rewards for those who don't pay real money for it. There's an abundance of them. There's the checkmark. But where are the wearable cosmetics? They could be earned by doing niche and challenging achievements. We need more of them. Also imagine if a chat colour was attainable with enough time and effort put in? I think that would be fair.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
This is neat idea, but there's an easy way to get things off the webstore for free, and that's with cubits.

Zim

Ratings
This is neat idea, but there's an easy way to get things off the webstore for free, and that's with cubits.
There is no straight forward, automatic and easy conversion between mana and cubits (which would be another wise thing to add since you're recognizing both of them as currencies). And even then, people would not be able to tell if it was bought with real money or attained with ingame effort. As I said, unique cosmetics only attained by in game effort is what I am talking about here. And it is one of many small details that should be added to make the server wholistically better.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
There is no straight forward, automatic and easy conversion between mana and cubits (which would be another wise thing to add since you're recognizing both of them as currencies). And even then, people would not be able to tell if it was bought with real money or attained with ingame effort. As I said, unique cosmetics only attained by in game effort is what I am talking about here. And it is one of many small details that should be added to make the server wholistically better.
In that case, definitely something worth thinking about. Not sure if it's something will be added but best of luck either way.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
More cosmetic rewards for those who don't pay real money for it. There's an abundance of them. There's the checkmark. But where are the wearable cosmetics? They could be earned by doing niche and challenging achievements. We need more of them. Also imagine if a chat colour was attainable with enough time and effort put in? I think that would be fair.
Actually, the checkmark technically isn't a non-donor reward since, if it was updated consistently, it would require the completion of all donor maps as well.

Zim

Ratings
Actually, the checkmark technically isn't a non-donor reward since, if it was updated consistently, it would require the completion of all donor maps as well.
Even more of a reason to give more attention to the idea of non-donor cosmetic incentives, if this is the case.