Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey indieshead,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of wood/block-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: The build is not very good. I can barely even identify the representation of the theme through it. I'm assuming the small wood box? But, even that doesn't look much like a woodshop. It's just a very poorly executed build. You need to convey your build better through proper focusing, detailing, and shaping.
  • Parkour: The parkour was long and hard enough for the medium difficulty, even if it was on the shorter side of the medium difficulty. But, it still had a big issue: it's variety and straightforwardness. You basically just used planks, ladders, and fences for the entirety of your map. You'd repeat these consecutively or throughout the map. We don't want that, we want maps to have a bunch of different jumps/blocks in their parkour. You need to be more creative.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.