Party Time!

WHO LIKES PLUG DJ???

• YES! PLEASE HOST A COMMUNITY! IT'S AWESOME!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Meh, don't care about it much.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Nah, don't do one, nobody likes it anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Hi all!
So I have 2 things to talk about...

Music and Plug DJ.

First of all, the music topic should belong in the Off Topic Section, but I felt like making one thread so, here it goes...

I always listen to music when I play on Minevast (or any other server!). I listen to any songs (mostly dubstep though) and find some songs here and there which sound good to me. Well, there's a problem, I can't find any more! I always have the same songs playing over and over, and I, just want to destroy my computer, even when it's not going. It gets annoying at times, but it's what I've got. So, if you would, please make some song suggestions replying below.

SECOND TO TALK ABOUT!!!
I will be hosting a Plug DJ (Like for the first time in a while! [NOT FOREVER]) (been a while since Minevast has hosted a Plug DJ eh? Been like 3 months [idk]) community on Saturday, March 7th at 4-9 PM Eastern Time. If you aren't in Eastern time, use the link (http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/) to check what time it is for your time zone. I will also tell people in game that it will be going on, hopefully a lot of people will be there. Community will be called: "MV Music" If, however it is not available, I will tell you all in game the new community name.

I hope I will see you there!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
How does this work? Where do I go when it starts? I'm sorry I'm a nub :c

OhhSparkz

Donator
Ratings
Nice fast, nice to see you bringing the community together! I use plug.dj 24/7, so definitely using this a lot! (Once my spotify premium runs out)

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Go to plug.dj, make an account, and then search up whatever name fastball decides to name the session.
Thank you! Starts tomorrow! I'm making my Christian Confirmation and then having an after party but I think I can still make it ^.^

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Dang! Missed it! :/
Hope you can do it again another time!