Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I do not want more shit with patron.

I want old Elite rank back. Patron isn't supposed to be a rank, it's supposed to be a tag with 2-4 perks.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
hear me out each 1k extra unlocks a new patron color, 10k is rainbow, idk.
I like this, not the more + tho

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
I do not want more shit with patron.

I want old Elite rank back. Patron isn't supposed to be a rank, it's supposed to be a tag with 2-4 perks.
ehh i partially agree. i've always heard from higher staff that patron is not meant to be a rank, but a tag with perks. it hasn't really been intended to have 2-4, that's just how it started out. if there is an ability to give them more perks that give no benefit in-game but are purely aesthetic, etc., i don't really see an issue with that. however, i'm not a big fan of the idea highlighted in this thread, and it seems like parts of patron might be becoming more like a rank (such as the monthly crate going from elite -> patron).

snot

PATRON+
snotme
snotme
Patron+
Ratings
15 1
Patron and Patron+ need a revamp, yes I know patron technically isnt a real rank, we earn it from our addictions, but we should get more for it than 1 promo key a month. I'd like to be able to equip any rank title such as elite, mvp+, etc and have it reflect when pressing tab so I can not be broadcasted to the whole server. Sometimes being hidden is nice.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
Maybe instead of adding an extra + at the end of Patron to signify your Patron standing, you could unlock certain perks:
  1. 1k - regular Patron status already gets you the Patron tag, Patron chat color, and the Patron crown, so I don't think any additions here are needed. Maybe in the future, this forum post aside, something that could be updated is the ability to use the Elite tag instead of being stuck with the Patron/Patron+ prefix. I know not everyone is comfortable using that tag throughout the server.
  2. 2k - Patron+ already gets you the Patron+ tag, but maybe a new Patron+ perk could be more tag customization like the Elite and MVP+ tags have. (Personally, I'd like to see some nice blue/teal/white/gray tag options e.g. #C0C0C0 and #008080)
  3. 3k - Patrons could unlock a special patron lounge in the game mode of their choice. It doesn't have to be super flashy, just as long as it's somewhere off of spawn that none of the other ranks have access to.
  4. 4k - Patrons could unlock some sort of special command. The command could be the same across all game modes, or could be more different/more specific to each game mode. (I'm all for creating a new command, like /whisper or something. I think it'd be funny to do something with shouting and making it very troll-y). Alternatively, you could get something like a different /shout cool-down (currently at 10 minutes, you could unlock a 5 minute cool-down).
  5. At 5k, 6k, 7k, and so on, each level of Patron would unlock new/more perks. Since I'm mostly on Olympus, a 5k+ Olympus perk I'd like to see would be unlocking a special patron mine that is separate from Elite/VIP. It would be physically much larger than the Zeus mines and would have noticeably more diamond/emerald/gold ore generation. It would not be only diamond/emerald/gold ore, it would still have cobblestone/prismarine/whatever else the Zeus mine has, just noticeably more of the diamond/emerald/gold generation.
These are just suggestions of course, the different levels of Patron could be anything. These are just things I personally would be interested in seeing, assuming any of this actually got done.

Last edited: