Patron Prefix Colors!

illiterate_

PATRON+
illiterate_
illiterate_
Patron+
Ratings
52 8
Hi there! Ever since we received the new prefixes, patrons haven't been able to change to the different colored elite prefixes. This is very nitpick-y thing, but I think it would be nice to have different colored patron prefixes! The patron green prefix doesn't go with many of the tags that ManaCube offers, and it is purely an aesthetic thing, but I think it would be nice to have other colors to use :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I love this idea - especially now since you can use hex codes for colours, I think this'd create some unique colours for Patrons, and would definitely add a lot more to the aesthetic/cosmetic side of things. It also just makes sense since Patron+ have the ability to get customised colours in the community discord.

Plus! it doesn't hurt to add little cosmetic perks for our Patrons ;)

celestialxo

ELITE
celestialxo
celestialxo
ELITE
Ratings
I agree with this suggestion! It's a small addition but considering the amount you have to spend in order to get patron in the first place, adding prefix colours for the rank or the + only seems fair in my eyes. And it allows those members to have their prefix match their nicknames or the tags they equip - that's something I tend to care about when having nicknames and such on servers is going by a colour theme so I assume this is not just a thing I do.