Patron +

Swartzinator

PATRON+
swartzinator
swartzinator
Patron+
Ratings
I think Patron + should get something extra every month like the regular Patron. Like access to a custom kit. They went the extra mile and spent an extra $1000 to just get nothing. an exclusive shop would be dope too.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
i dont really agree with the kit part. i think its better if patron+ stays a title and not a rank. imagine how it looks to the majority of new players if they see a $2,000 rank. I can tell you that I would find it very unwelcoming if I was free 2 play.
but maybe another chat color, or the ability to change patron tag color

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
i dont really agree with the kit part. i think its better if patron+ stays a title and not a rank. imagine how it looks to the majority of new players if they see a $2,000 rank. I can tell you that I would find it very unwelcoming if I was free 2 play.
but maybe another chat color, or the ability to change patron tag color
Agree with SSM here - Patron and Patron+ were created as cosmetic tags as recognition and thank you for spending money on Manacube - it was never a rank and shouldn’t be turned into a rank. No one asked you to spend $1k+ on the server - so I don’t think Patrons should be afforded game advantages like kits (as this will basically turn Patron into a rank), and perks given to Patrons should be wholly cosmetic. SSM made good points about newer players being immediately turned off if they see a $1000/$2000 ranks - which isn’t good for Manacube in terms of player retention and engagement.

Patrons and Patrons+ are already planned to be the only people to receive the free promotional crate key at the end of each month (perk is being removed from Elite) - which should honestly, in my opinion, be enough, as far as gameplay perks go.

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
I agree that Patron+ should receive something more then a standard patron, but not a rank. In my opinion I would like to even see it as patron + got a few extra cosmetics (maybe another custom chat color) and maybe even 2 promotional keys on each realm every month as an incentive to getting patron+ over patron.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I have to whole-heartedly agree with all of the above comments; but I’d just like to highlight that SSM’s idea to give Patron+ more customisable options for the prefix would be a really nice addition; especially since they’re able to request custom coloured roles in the community discord.

It’s a very kind suggestion! However, in my personal opinion, I think the Patron/Patron+ players receive plenty of perks as a sort of “Thank you”, to go back to what xplodingpeanuts has said!

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
605 6
I agree with extra Patron+ perks, but as stated above, Patron/Patron+ should not have an in game advantage, as it's just a recognition for your donations to the server, so I dont agree with a Patron kit. Would be cool for Patron+ to have stuff like title customisation, a chat color, pin, maybe statuses or other cosmetics.