Paying for team?

Ratings
Hey guys,
I'm pretty irritated that so much people want money too team(I'm honestly not different)
But I got a small idea.
If you want too team,You should fight the one you can team with in 1v1,And if you win,The loser may get his stuff back by teaming :)
Just a suggestion
Don't hate :D

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Hey guys,
I'm pretty irritated that so much people want money too team(I'm honestly not different)
But I got a small idea.
If you want too team,You should fight the one you can team with in 1v1,And if you win,The loser may get his stuff back by teaming :)
Just a suggestion
Don't hate :D

The issue we have with this is a main way for players to get money is teaming and normally the person that want's to team want's to team with a OP person so they won't normally win in a 1v1 that's what they want to team so they have some one powerful to protect them some players don't charge for team but most all of the OP people want stuff for team and then we end up with these huge OP diamond teams and the whole server gets camped by these diamond guys which is not really that fun.

Ratings
The issue we have with this is a main way for players to get money is teaming and normally the person that want's to team want's to team with a OP person so they won't normally win in a 1v1 that's what they want to team so they have some one powerful to protect them some players don't charge for team but most all of the OP people want stuff for team and then we end up with these huge OP diamond teams and the whole server gets camped by these diamond guys which is not really that fun.
Well its not fun either for the ones with kit fight fighting all the p4/p3 guys :)

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Well its not fun either for the ones with kit fight fighting all the p4/p3 guys :)
Then work your way up. How do you think the "p4/p3 guys" got their gear? It takes a lot of time and effort but it pays off. Thats the only suggestion i can give you besides paying an "op" person to team.