Payment methods

Why does it say you can pay with thousands of of banks and stuff (it's just xsolla) and when i check out, the only way to pay is CREDITCARD. i go to paypal, WE NEED YOUR CREDITCARD, i go to stripe, WE NEED YOUR CREDITCARD, i sellect google pay.... also CREDITCARD. why, DO i really have to be 18 and buy something like this, the only other way is prepaid credit card, and prepaid CREDITCARD is like 10 times more exspensive then it's value. is it really that hard, delete it from your front page or just add something diffirent of just Xsolla, there is no xsolla. it says we accept Xsolla on the front page. but it's just not what it is. Altough i could use paypal, i need to verify a CREDITCARD or bank account, and also i have to send my id to get to hear, ur to young, and you got blocked, why it isn't a payment method. is it offline, no. Is there no alternative, there are enough others. Just SIMPLY get rid of it on the front store page, or add something similar or just what it says, XSOLLA, it's working everywhere, why wouldn't it work here. Just update it, and not just let everyone research the whole forum about xsolla and after days. . . it actually doesn't exist on this site.