Payouts

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ADD PAYOUTS

There’s no reason to play anymore or no reason to gfight because as soon as anyone in Epico gets on everyone destroys their keyboards typing /spawn. So why farm? Exactly. Hence why we all quit. No comp, no point in farming etc. Just make payouts a thing, top squad, top kills, top KD etc.

thx

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Play because you enjoy it. If you only want to play because of payout go get a real job. Payouts may make it more competitive but there's no reason it can't be that way without payouts.

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hey there!

The main Reason KitPvP has no Payouts is that KitPvP is intended to be just for fun and chill out. Having Payouts would make it highly Competitive and generally change the dynamics of the Game a lot and make it reliant on Changes when it's intended to be playing for fun.

I also don't think this is also the main Reason, players have quit over the past few weeks. KitPvP offers more Features than the previous Season, such as the Player Arenas and the Last Man Standing Event. I am positive that we are going to have more (potentially even staff-run) Events in the future which are gonna add more Fun but we're just seeing how this Season goes for now and we're always open for suggestions.

Hope this clears it up a little more, if not, feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord [Lavendel#4574] and I can explain more.

Extremejedi main

ELITE
ExtremeJedi
ExtremeJedi
ELITE
Ratings
We wouldn't be able to make money from the server if we added payouts, like Factions

I do want to do some kind of monthly leaderboard reward however (cosmetic, maybe cubits for certain ones)
I totally agree on the fact that the server has to make money which does beg the question why was pay to win taken away from factions. But enough of that I believe some sort of buycraft pay out such as $50 to the top duels winner, or $20 buy craft split among the squad as well as top killstreak and even possibly a meme title for most deaths being in the grave or something. This would add in an incentive to the already semi competitive aspect of kit pvp while retains some of the fun that goes along with it. A no life title would be cool as well for most playtime, as well as a Rich Boy title for most money, I believe that these things could add a competitive but fun aspect to kit pvp. While this is all speculation and the server could die faster as a result, I believe it would result in a larger player base.

Extremejedi main

ELITE
ExtremeJedi
ExtremeJedi
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there!

The main Reason KitPvP has no Payouts is that KitPvP is intended to be just for fun and chill out. Having Payouts would make it highly Competitive and generally change the dynamics of the Game a lot and make it reliant on Changes when it's intended to be playing for fun.

I also don't think this is also the main Reason, players have quit over the past few weeks. KitPvP offers more Features than the previous Season, such as the Player Arenas and the Last Man Standing Event. I am positive that we are going to have more (potentially even staff-run) Events in the future which are gonna add more Fun but we're just seeing how this Season goes for now and we're always open for suggestions.

Hope this clears it up a little more, if not, feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord [Lavendel#4574] and I can explain more.
I believe that the kit pvp environment for top squads is already competitive so adding buycraft does not cost the server much and would be an incentive to play more and grind more. The player Arenas as I have seen have not been getting much use for some reason It could be the lack of players and It is easier to just jump down and grind money, But I believe an insentive could be a different player arena was picked out for Lms every week and that person got something small like either a title like Lms Hoster or 2-1k with a crate key of some sort. I agree that the pay outs could change the feeling of the game but people might just end up staying for longer.

Extremejedi main

ELITE
ExtremeJedi
ExtremeJedi
ELITE
Ratings
Play because you enjoy it. If you only want to play because of payout go get a real job. Payouts may make it more competitive but there's no reason it can't be that way without payouts.
I totally agree but having the possibility of payouts could boost the kit pvp server to heights never seen, I play kit pvp because I and found friends on it but it is already very competitive which you can see by the chat as well as having to pay people for teams such as factions paying for your base not to get split so while real money may of may not get paid I believe top players should get something.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
You must not understand where I’m coming from...
Log onto kit for an hour. No one in diamond ever really drops, there’s no competition. There’s no point in farming, as it’s actually not profitable if your farming in gset. The most fun aspect of the entire game mode is team fights, people getting recruited and dropping into massive 15v15s. Insanely fun btw, too bad no one drops. All of my squad quit, as we were recruited an insane roster, and scared off most of the players. No one drops on us, so why should we play? Exactly. Payouts simple as $20 for top squad, and top squad ONLY, per month would be enough inscentive to play. And as for the job thing, I’m working 2 jobs rn bro, not really concerned about money personally but I know a lot of people that would be more than happy to grind hours for $20 a month

Hey there!

Take a look at _____. Won’t mention the server here, but it’s a very popular kit server that a lot of highly competitive players play. And I agree, it is p2w. But, IRL deals are allowed and people grind to the top simply by investing a lot of time. I like the manacube system more, but the main takeaway is how the game feels, there’s always comp and huge teamfights.
We wouldn't be able to make money from the server if we added payouts, like Factions

I do want to do some kind of monthly leaderboard reward however (cosmetic, maybe cubits for certain ones)
As for the paypal, I understand as KitPvP already doesn’t make much as is. Most people are just VIPS, and buy stuff with cubits. But, I think we’re overlooking the fact that payouts don’t have to be huge, like factions or olympus. I love the idea of cosmetics or cubits though, ie a title for fishing and for top squad 10 cubits per member, or something like that. Maybe make it so a week before payouts are given squads are locked so it can’t be abused, idk. Or, make it top squad gets to pick their monthly (or however long before payouts) reward would be. This could be $20 paypal, split among the whole squad, or 40 cubits split among the whole squad. Maybe a custom title? Not sure. But there needs to be something to make people be like “YO, let’s go fight them rn so we get top squad”

Extremejedi main

ELITE
ExtremeJedi
ExtremeJedi
ELITE
Ratings
You must not understand where I’m coming from...
Log onto kit for an hour. No one in diamond ever really drops, there’s no competition. There’s no point in farming, as it’s actually not profitable if your farming in gset. The most fun aspect of the entire game mode is team fights, people getting recruited and dropping into massive 15v15s. Insanely fun btw, too bad no one drops. All of my squad quit, as we were recruited an insane roster, and scared off most of the players. No one drops on us, so why should we play? Exactly. Payouts simple as $20 for top squad, and top squad ONLY, per month would be enough inscentive to play. And as for the job thing, I’m working 2 jobs rn bro, not really concerned about money personally but I know a lot of people that would be more than happy to grind hours for $20 a month

Take a look at _____. Won’t mention the server here, but it’s a very popular kit server that a lot of highly competitive players play. And I agree, it is p2w. But, IRL deals are allowed and people grind to the top simply by investing a lot of time. I like the manacube system more, but the main takeaway is how the game feels, there’s always comp and huge teamfights.

As for the paypal, I understand as KitPvP already doesn’t make much as is. Most people are just VIPS, and buy stuff with cubits. But, I think we’re overlooking the fact that payouts don’t have to be huge, like factions or olympus. I love the idea of cosmetics or cubits though, ie a title for fishing and for top squad 10 cubits per member, or something like that. Maybe make it so a week before payouts are given squads are locked so it can’t be abused, idk. Or, make it top squad gets to pick their monthly (or however long before payouts) reward would be. This could be $20 paypal, split among the whole squad, or 40 cubits split among the whole squad. Maybe a custom title? Not sure. But there needs to be something to make people be like “YO, let’s go fight them rn so we get top squad”
Well said I believe with this integrated in some way this will allow the kit pvp server to thrive!

bailt

Ratings
9 3
what is this n word xcyals talkin bout ldg been down farming for weeks none of y'all drop all u do is 7v1 with str1 then go back to spawn