Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I will be giving this map a -1 for the following reasons

Theme: theme isn't really that good because there are already a few penguin based maps, such as Daconeatsbacon, and other maps that I can't think of atm.
Build: build es okay, the penguins looked really weird in the face, and the tall penguin has a huge tail even though penguins aren't platypuses. The shapes of the penguins also look okay, but I would suggest making them look less deformed. I also think that you should try and incorporate the smaller penguin with the bigger one with one platform, and try to make it less square looking.
Parkour: :personally I think the parkour has a few hard jumps for an easy map, including the 4 ice under soul sand jumps, and I also felt that it was really annoying to go around the whole penguin to get to the other side, which should have been easier going left not right. But overall, I found it okay for the easy dificulty. If you wanted, you could honestly make it a medium, but with some more pk.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Theme: theme isn't really that good because there are already a few penguin based maps, such as Daconeatsbacon, and other maps that I can't think of atm.
Build: build es okay, the penguins looked really weird in the face, and the tall penguin has a huge tail even though penguins aren't platypuses. The shapes of the penguins also look okay, but I would suggest making them look less deformed. I also think that you should try and incorporate the smaller penguin with the bigger one with one platform, and try to make it less square looking.
Parkour: :personally I think the parkour has a few hard jumps for an easy map, including the 4 ice under soul sand jumps, and I also felt that it was really annoying to go around the whole penguin to get to the other side, which should have been easier going left not right. But overall, I found it okay for the easy dificulty. If you wanted, you could honestly make it a medium, but with some more pk.
:personally

Amberion

ELITE
Ambiebearr
Ambiebearr
ELITE
Ratings
27 1

Gunter is another penguin-themed build.

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Noah!

I regret to tell you that I'm gonna have to reject your map.

The build looks decent. It's accurate to the theme, and pretty detailed. The parkour is enjoyable to do, and you managed to add variety to your course in a nice way. Your map is quite long for an easy map, but it fits the easy difficulty decently (except for a 1 or 2 jumps that I found a little too hard), so good job on that!

I've talked to the other map judges, and we came to the conclusion that the theme of your map is a problem; It's very unoriginal, as we already have several maps with this theme, such as NootNoot, Gunter and 3 Dacon maps. Be sure to check for originality next time, you can find the parkour list with all themes we currently have here!

Thank you for submitting this map, I'm excited to see more submissions from you soon!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.