People who use cubits exploits.

ExTreMisTz

ELITE
ExTreMisTz
ExTreMisTz
ELITE
Ratings
Hi all manacube’s staff, sorry to hear that there are people who uses exploits to gain cubits. But as a player who used real money to buy the currency in your server, maybe something we would like to see is if we could take our cubits back or something in return. It is really unfair for us players, because we actually lost a lot of cubits to them while playing the coin flip game. Don’t want to make a big Hooha about this, but am speaking on behalf of players who are spending a lot of money and losing /cf to people like them. Since their cubits weren't purchased like ours were, they should have never been able to cf in the first place. So when they had nothing to to lose they would bet on all of ours and end up draining us of our cubits. We had no way to stop them from bidding on our cf's. Some of them won every hand, so if they were using a glitch to get free cubits, then how do we know they were using a hack as well. Regardless however, a lot of us have lost hundreds of spent money along with our previous winnings. Please don't let us be punished for their mistakes.

TwoStepX87

ELITE
TwoStepX87
TwoStepX87
ELITE
Well said Extremistz. There were times where they would come in and never lose to a group of us until we were broke. We couldn't know who all of the people that were using this glitch, nor stop them. I know I personally lost over $800 of money I spent, not including my winnings either to a couple of them that were banned. The rest I lost fairly to other players, that's on me though and I can accept that. But they would come in and take the cf's we put up and win everytime. They had nothing to lose! Please bring Justice for the legit customers!!!

loverpuper101

MVP+
Aquastria
Aquastria
MVP+
Ratings
25 4
I agree on some stuff but removing cf would be super bad for the economy I make most of my cubits on there I may loose a ton but it’s enjoyable to me

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
hey extremistz! I totally agree with you, exploiting is never okay and especially if it costs irl money. The admins are looking into this, we just need to wait for the admins to finish their investigation - nothing we can do for now T-T

ExTreMisTz

ELITE
ExTreMisTz
ExTreMisTz
ELITE
Ratings
hey extremistz! I totally agree with you, exploiting is never okay and especially if it costs irl money. The admins are looking into this, we just need to wait for the admins to finish their investigation - nothing we can do for now T-T
Yeap thank you so much for taking time off to investigate, really show us players a lot. Hope we can get some good news from you guys soon.

BombsyGames

ELITE
BombsyGames
BombsyGames
ELITE
Ratings
15 2
That's a very interesting take on cfs.

Personally I think CF for cubits AKA real life currency shouldn't even be a thing.

It's unhealthy gambling for one and for two, if it is exploitable it can deeply harm the economy.

TwoStepX87

ELITE
TwoStepX87
TwoStepX87
ELITE
It was upsetting today to see that one of the people were unbanned. How did this person buy 206+ keys but their balance never took out 760 cubits? They remained at the same balance as they did before buying them. I reported this to a mod before. Sadly with this person here I won't be spending any more irl money, he's already scammed a lot of us out of our money. Simply doesn't feel safe or enjoyable now.

Ratings
6 1
That's a very interesting take on cfs.

Personally I think CF for cubits AKA real life currency shouldn't even be a thing.

It's unhealthy gambling for one and for two, if it is exploitable it can deeply harm the economy.
Yeah, unregulated gambling and people under the age of 18 isn't the best combination. It is even against the law and lawful actions may be conducted by any governmental organization if they come across the situation at hand.

BombsyGames

ELITE
BombsyGames
BombsyGames
ELITE
Ratings
15 2
It was upsetting today to see that one of the people were unbanned. How did this person buy 206+ keys but their balance never took out 760 cubits? They remained at the same balance as they did before buying them. I reported this to a mod before. Sadly with this person here I won't be spending any more irl money, he's already scammed a lot of us out of our money. Simply doesn't feel safe or enjoyable now.
This server, is not being run nearly as well as I had hoped. As such, I am going to be taking my leave from it.

Theres so many cons with this server that far outweigh the pros. One of the biggest issues is their lack of moderation.

Sure they have "active" moderators and helpers but the way they choose to handle conduct and corrupt practice is really off putting.

It feels like the all of their decisions are made with their wallet rather than whats best for the server.

A good server = more growth / money

a corrupt server = a quick pay out, that will eventually lead to a dead or toxic server.

TL;DR

This server rewards bad behavior and malpractice while punishing legit players that hope to see a change but never do or will.