Permission Denied???

Yo. I'm messing around with the creative revamp and I noticed I can't place armour stands despite having VIP+.

Also, this may sound passive aggressive (sorry), but it's super frustrating that you have to have A+ to /tp now. I play with my friends all the time and they're blind as f*ck so they never see /tpa and you have to be overpowered at building to even get anywhere near an A, let alone A+. Was there a reason for that change? Because I noticed that with every revamp over the years (all the way from Legend and Tier days), paid ranks get less and less permissions.

I remember being legend rank on my old account and having access to 40 plots and every disguise (including Notch himself - great way to do a little bit of a harmless joke on noobs). That was fun, admittedly a little OP for a creative server but the rank was NZD$40 at the time. Now with only having 10 plots and the cost of one plot going from 70 mana to 500... it just seems a little excessive in my opinion. 200 mana would be a more agreeable price.

(Off topic question - but is there no way at all to have scrambler wins transferred? I worked hard to get to 287 in such a short time just like lots of other players. It's disappointing to see all that progress get "left behind" in oldcreative)

-Soap

Attachments

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, @chickengroove.

Thanks for reporting this & expressing your concerns. For the armour stand permissions, I’ll report this incase it’s an issue. As for the teleportation perms, I’m not entirely sure why this was disabled, or if it’s intentional, but you could always make a suggestion for it to be added back if it is, I’m sure it’d get a ton of support from other players (https://manacube.featureupvote.com).

As for your scrambler wins, unfortunately they cannot be transferred over. Stats were reset in the re-vamp, to find out more about it, you can read the official post, linked here: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/creative-revamp-information.43616

Have a nice day/night!

Ratings
Yo. I'm messing around with the creative revamp and I noticed I can't place armour stands despite having VIP+.

Also, this may sound passive aggressive (sorry), but it's super frustrating that you have to have A+ to /tp now. I play with my friends all the time and they're blind as f*ck so they never see /tpa and you have to be overpowered at building to even get anywhere near an A, let alone A+. Was there a reason for that change? Because I noticed that with every revamp over the years (all the way from Legend and Tier days), paid ranks get less and less permissions.

I remember being legend rank on my old account and having access to 40 plots and every disguise (including Notch himself - great way to do a little bit of a harmless joke on noobs). That was fun, admittedly a little OP for a creative server but the rank was NZD$40 at the time. Now with only having 10 plots and the cost of one plot going from 70 mana to 500... it just seems a little excessive in my opinion. 200 mana would be a more agreeable price.

(Off topic question - but is there no way at all to have scrambler wins transferred? I worked hard to get to 287 in such a short time just like lots of other players. It's disappointing to see all that progress get "left behind" in oldcreative)

-Soap
It might take a while to find your friends but you can also use /plot home (player’s name) to get to their plot. And for the scramblers i don’t think it would be fair for your wins to be transferred and not everyone else’s because everything reset for everyone.

NotCoolHammers

MVP+
Mi_kel
Mi_kel
MVP+
Ratings

-Soap
Same is the case with item frames and paintings. I have MVP and I still can't use them without buying them with mana