celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Difficulty: Medium - Donator
Checkpoints: 4
Jumps: 42
Warp: /plot h celestiiia 3
Built by celestiiia and tastronaut (&shinx)

(album v)

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey cele! I took a look at your map, and I have some feedback for you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEME
The theme's original afaik, and I really like it! There are a lot of maps with semi-original themes, but this one is very different!

BUILD
The build's beautiful, and I love the details! The clock face, texture on the clock, and accents on the clouds look amazing!

PARKOUR
Imo the parkour is right on; the difficulty matches medium pretty much perfectly, and there's a great variety of jumps while still having a good flow and remaining consistent in difficulty, and I had fun playing around on the map.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall great work, can't wait to see this at the start of next month ;)

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Hi there! Just saw you on the map, and as I told you, I think it looks great! I loved the map, and the theme is great! (I'm a huge Disney fan :D) I thought the parkour was very good if a little bit simple, but the difficulty felt right. what I will say is that this one jump felt a little bit tough for medium, but I see it is a donor map so it is probably fine!
1602553704697.png
Good luck and I hope to see this map be accepted!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Nerfed the one jump no one liked, n changed the build a bit so it's designed to be played using /ptime 0000 !

(images in an album)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Cele and Tas,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: As we have no Peter Pan-related maps currently on our server, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on picking out something new!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build was executed very well. It looks as if it came right out of a scene from the movie, I really enjoyed your approach. The kids, clouds, and tower all work very well with each other, proving to be a very cohesive build unaffected by the parkour (as it's very well integrated).
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the medium difficulty in both length and difficulty. You addressed the one semi-difficult jump, so there's not much else to say about the parkour. It was accurate, entertaining, and properly integrated.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you two in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.