Petition to ban long distance blips in maps

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
Hello, as I'm sure we all know by now, Manacube has a very unique problem with running on uneven surfaces and glitching the player. This problem causes many maps to be borderline unplayable as doing mainly long distance blip jumps becomes not a jump of skill, but of luck, and can cause the player to need to do the jump 50+ times just to do it once. Because of this, I think it would benefit the overall map pool if we eliminated blips from incoming maps.

And for the record, I am for smaller blip jumps (such as a simple carpet blip to a block with a daylight sensor, as the server typically does not have a problem with those jumps)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I don't think shinx and hayley are gonna wanna go through 20+ insane maps that have blips on it just because of this..... Although I do agree, it's an overused gimmick, and not really fun for me unless it's chainable.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
I don't think shinx and hayley are gonna wanna go through 20+ insane maps that have blips on it just because of this..... Although I do agree, it's an overused gimmick, and not really fun for me unless it's chainable.
nah not remove the current ones just make them unrankable

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
yeah that's why I think we should just ban them from incoming maps, all the maps with blips currently can stay

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
Manacube doesnt just have a problem with uneven surfaces. It has a problem with all kind of surfaces:)

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied