Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
The main reason for cactus to be this cheap is to make it not worth it to make 1. cactus farms can cause a lot of lag and the current economy doesn't need any cactus farms in it in my opinion

Kind regards <3

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
Like it has been said above you can make a automatic cactus farm that produces thousands of pieces in minutes if it is large enough and if the crop had standard prices this would make it so much easier for money to be generated, therefore I believe the price is fine as it is.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Usually when prices are changed, they are changed before the start of a season, so if this were to happen at all, it would most likely not happen until the next reset.
I hope people understand that the prices are low for specific reasons, not because Dacon hates everyone that plays on skyblock lol

Ratings
it does not matter how compact you make it, it will get you nothing compared to other farms. no matter how big you make it theres always stuff thats better. cactus sells for so low. and farming for that much string would take weeks, not to mention the cost of sand.
I understand that fully, but being a relatively late game player on aztec with not much to do nowadays anyways, a big project on making a massive cactus farm could be a great way to keep late game players around. with a max spawner limit on main and alt islands, I could see how players would look to make even more money (because when dumb rich, why not become dumber rich?) through other forms such as large wheat farms and cactus and cane farms.