ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
Creators: BluePottwal, HeroicHeaven
Map name; PhoneBox
Difficulty: Medium (55 Jumps, 6 Checkpoints)
Plot ID: /plot v HeroicHeaven 1

Let me know your opinion!

2020-05-22_19.10.16.png
2020-05-22_19.10.34.png

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Blue and HeroicHeaven :)
I think I would give this a +0.5. The theme itself I worry about, because Tardis exists...which is the same build but blue pretty much. So I worry about the originality of this theme for that reason, even though the Tardis is from Doctor Who, and this is a generic phone box. It is otherwise well built and accurately represents the theme, so well done~

As far as the parkour, I confess I was a bit confused about the start, not realizing you possibly intended a launch pad to start the map? Even so, jump pads aren't able to be added to maps currently. I would suggest revising the beginning of the parkour to be accessible without the jump pad, or remove it altogether.
I also thought that the first slime was a bit tough for a Medium map (the one split by the fence), so I would recommend nerfing that. Currently the difficulty of medium maps an be a bit vague because the spectrum of jumps is so broad, but I think that jump may be too tough anyway!

Please note that I am not a map judge! I just like to give feedback on map submissions to help improve the skills of those in the community :) Good luck on your map submission!

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
Hey Blue and HeroicHeaven :)
I think I would give this a +0.5. The theme itself I worry about, because Tardis exists...which is the same build but blue pretty much. So I worry about the originality of this theme for that reason, even though the Tardis is from Doctor Who, and this is a generic phone box. It is otherwise well built and accurately represents the theme, so well done~

As far as the parkour, I confess I was a bit confused about the start, not realizing you possibly intended a launch pad to start the map? Even so, jump pads aren't able to be added to maps currently. I would suggest revising the beginning of the parkour to be accessible without the jump pad, or remove it altogether.
I also thought that the first slime was a bit tough for a Medium map (the one split by the fence), so I would recommend nerfing that. Currently the difficulty of medium maps an be a bit vague because the spectrum of jumps is so broad, but I think that jump may be too tough anyway!

Please note that I am not a map judge! I just like to give feedback on map submissions to help improve the skills of those in the community :) Good luck on your map submission!
Thanks for the feedback! I removed the jumppad and nerfed the slime jump.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
decent theme, build meh (because it's just a plane phonebooth, also could make the phonebooth a little more attractive), remove road

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BluePottwal and HeroicHeaven,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps based off of a specific phone box, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and there are a decent amount of details to be seen both on the inside and outside. I did, however, shorten the length of the road, as there was not really a use for it.
The parkour is
varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are both good for the medium difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.