Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Heya, just a suggestion, I think you should detail the giant quartz wall some, it looks kind of bland and boring. Also could I suggest some darker tones around the feet?

WolfAndRyan

ELITE
WolfAndRyan
WolfAndRyan
ELITE
Ratings
Heya, just a suggestion, I think you should detail the giant quartz wall some, it looks kind of bland and boring. Also could I suggest some darker tones around the feet?
Hi, thank you for the advice! But I don't think any changes on the build is necessary since this is a resubmission and the map judge has quoted that "The build is accurate to what you were going for, well done overall. " in the previous submission.
You can see the previous submissions here:
https://manacube.com/threads/pictosan-expert.76202/
https://manacube.com/threads/pictosan-expert-resubmission.76357/
But I appropriate your advice for the map! Thank you!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Third time's the charm hopefully, good on you for sticking with this build, surely there's nothing else the judges can find to reject this one for

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
Third time's the charm hopefully, good on you for sticking with this build, surely there's nothing else the judges can find to reject this one for
Im pretty sure noah will find a way to vote with -1 tho

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original, so good job on that!!

The BUILD of your map is a ok.The shaping and idea of the build is pretty good! The thing is, with it being fully green, we are missing some shading that could bring the build from ok to amazing. I recommend making the bottom of the sides possibly a dark green, to make it really take form.

The PARKOUR was the main factor of the rejection. The map ultizes alot of cool and unique parkour features, which is amazing!! There was many jumps that were too difficult with small margin of error, example the majority of the slime jumps. There was also some jumps that would benefit from some explanation as well as some jumps that overall needed a rework. Lastly, the parkour had some jumps that used blocks that really stood out from the build and could be hidden better with banners, carpets, or just different blocks. I have many pictures of the jumps I explained above that I would love to share with you and talk to you about your map, just reach out to me on discord or the forums!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.