Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
PIG RACING
Saturday 2nd February

2PM EST // 7PM GMT
Not your timezone? Click here!

Join us for "Pig racing" where you will be assigned a pig, but you can't be too piggy over which one you get. You will race to the finish, you need to try to hog the prize to yourself. Make sure you don't take this event for grunted

Here's a nice pigture of the spawn, wasn't too sure if I wanted to boar you with it.

event.jpeg

After you are assigned a pig, you will race to the finish line against others to claim your prize. It snout going to be that hard.

1. You must stay on your pig, you don't want to hoof it to the finish line
2. Follow SkyBlock chat rules
3. Staff have the right to Disqualify for any past behaviour or behaviour during the event. Sow be careful
4. Follow all ManaCube rules.

Just join the /events server, 1.12 is suggested, and 1.8 will not work

Round 1:
1st - EmperorBonaparte
2nd - x_xBen
3rd - greenhead1116

Round 2:
1st - sean811
2nd - ArcziiBoy
3rd - ItzDaKillaPandaX

Round 3:
1st - A_Poptart
2nd - iamyellowhead
3rd - Justzee

Round 4:
1st - Faudon
2nd - Mfenix11
3rd - IdkU

The prize is for the top 3 players. Although we will probably do multiple rounds!
hogwild.jpeg

Good luck all, and let the best pig win! We all think this will be an amazing sow-ccess

Last edited:

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
OML these puns are killing me, they are just sow good! I won’t be able to participate, but for those who are, have fun! It certainly won’t be boaring! ;)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
;o Good luck to everyone who participates and thanks to the creators of this event! I won't pig out and miss the event, hopefully it's snout that hard, see you there everyone c:

IHeart

MVP+
Ratings
14 1
I will also be joining, hopefully I don't forget. 11Am PST for all who don't know