Last edited:

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
Hey Bunstop, I usually don't comment on maps but Im going to give this a 0 for now. The theme seems original, but the build seems a little plain and unattractive in my opinion. Maybe try adding more detail to the paddles. Also seems like the parkour is focused on the left side more than the other side. I believe that the parkour is pretty varied though. Good luck!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Hey Bunstop, I usually don't comment on maps but Im going to give this a 0 for now. The theme seems original, but the build seems a little plain and unattractive in my opinion. Maybe try adding more detail to the paddles. Also seems like the parkour is focused on the left side more than the other side. I believe that the parkour is pretty varied though. Good luck!
Thank you c: I'll try my best to fix the paddles and as for the parkour, I'll add some on the right side, buff it and make it a medium if there's enough jumps

(Edit: I've changed the paddles and made the map Medium by using both sides)

Last edited:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Thanks for the review c: I'll definitely find time to change where the parkour is located, and I loved your idea of scuff marks, so I'll be adding those in when I find time as well

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello,

I am happy to tell you that your map has been accepted! The theme is original. The build is accurate to a ping-pong table, but it could be better. The parkour has a lot of variety and the jumps are challenging, but in the future it would have been better if the jumps were incorporated with the ping-pong concept. The jumps also match the difficulty.
Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.