255 2
Map Name: PirateTreasure
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: 76
Checkpoints: 5
Creator: GamersDecision
./plot visit GamersDecision 2
/plot home GamersDecision 2

Following changes have been made to the map!
- Majority of the Chest is now Dark Oak. Making the Spruce wood seem like a nice edge covering.
- I added some seaweed behind the chest that reaches the above and leeches in the front.
- I added the map a Sand Bottom to make it look like it actually is on something and not just in empty space.

Attachments

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I'll be giving this a +1. The theme is original (Although some ship maps could be related to "pirates," but I think it's fine). The build is very accurate and represents a treasure chest well. The parkour is nice and varied, and I believe it fits the hard difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
I'm going to have to give this map a +1, the theme is pretty original (as Katrina said there already are some pirate maps). And the build is well done (Although it could be improved). My only concern is that the parkour can make the build look a bit messy but other than that the jumps are varied and it is very well done!
Good luck!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey, so I'm gonna put your submission into REVIEWING. I like everything about your map except for the build, since it's really boring and plain. Please can you make changes to the actual build and then let me know in this thread so I can come back and re-judge it. If you don't respond within a month I'll just reject it, which would seem like a big shame because it's a good map. Anyways let me know once you've made it better. Thanks for submitting your map :D

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
So I made the following changes to the map!
- I made Majority of the chest Dark Oak making the Spruce Wood seem like a nice edge covering.
- I added some seaweed to the behind of the map that reaches the above and leeches from the front side.
- I added the map a sand bottom. Making it seem like it actually is somewhere and not floating in empty space.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.