First Name
Emily

Country or Timezone
United States, Eastern time zone

Discord username
easton#2928

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to become a staff on Kitpvp as there are a lot of hackers on Kitpvp. It sucks when you watch good people or just plain noobs getting killed by a hacker and not having any chance to actually try PvP and play the game. All I do is /helpop and usually someone reply's, and the hacker doesn't get banned. Or no one just replies at all.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have been on ManaCube since September 10th, 2019.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
I would say about 5-6 hours daily. Usually longer on the weekends. I have a total of 172 hours played. I have tried playing Skyblock once and it honestly wasn't my thing and never was. Gave Parkour a try and I kind of enjoy it, but yet again never my thing. But Kitpvp caught my eye and I enjoy playing it with friends or just alone. I spend most of my time on Kitpvp.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have been playing Minecraft ever since early 2010. In those 10 years of playing Minecraft, I would say I would know all the tips n' tricks to this unique game. I feel as I am very helpful in Kitpvp, by answering questions or just being nice in general. I have been staff once on a french server that is no longer running now that contained Pokemon. I am active on Kitpvp, Not pvping wise. But sitting and watching chat or someone calling out hacks. I usually go down at that point and see if they are hacking. I would say I have about 1 years of staff education from this french server I use to play on my other account that has been hacked and I no longer remember the username of it. This server never really had a name and never really picked up anything because it was french, but if I had to think, I think the name of the server was just "MEGA". The most players its ever had was proabably 10. I'm usually a quiet person on ManaCube, but if there is a complaint about something or questions to be answered, I usually open up quickly to reply fast. If there is an argument including bad words or phrases. I will usually give a warning, and if they decide to continue and get more aggressive then that's when I usually would mute or tell a higher ranked mod to mute the person.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
Like I have said in the questions above, I have been staff on a quiet, french, on the low server for a while. I have had plenty of experiences with hackers, swearers, back talkers and just toxic people in that 1 year. From that year I felt like I have grown as a person and my temperament as lowered from these experiences. I am a quick thinker and a quick problem solver.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
1> Temperament - I am a very on the low, chill person. I am not one to get mad or upset quickly. It would take me a bit to push me and actually set me off. I have always been a chill, laid back person. I never really cared about what someone said about me, or back talked me or just say something completely offensive! I truly am not the type to get mad, but if someone does say some terrible things about friends of mine, I will say I do get pretty mad at that point and will start to get very protective.

2> Helpfulness - I would say I am a very helpful person when it comes to players with lack of knowledge, or players who do not have any PvP experience. I love helping new comers onto KitPvp and answering questions! Even thought i'm really not that bold or talkative. But if you do start to talk to me more and ask questions, I do open up and start to be very talkative! I love to talk about my horses and just be plain goofy!

3> Activeness - I would also so I am an active everyday player on ManaCube Kitpvp. Even though I am not playing and just sitting in a corner or something. I am at my desk watching chat and answering questions that need to be answered. I am also active on Discord 24/7 (other than when i'm sleeping), I have Discord on my PC, along with my phone. So if they're is anything happening then I will always be able to answer questions or help out on Discord!

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe a Staff member should be mature, have a good temperament, know the rules at the top of their head, helpful and a caring person. A Staff can be someone that's always their when there is a problem or a conflict within the game, or always just need a friend to talk to when your feeling down or something doesn't feel right.

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes I am, I frequently use Quicktime player. But if there is any other recommendations for screen recording. Then I will be happy to download that client!

Anything else we should know?
A quick profile of my life!

Hello there! I'm Emily and I'm from the United States and currently live in Virginia! My dream job is to become a Equine Vet! I am also an Equestrian, I ride horses and train green (Baby) horses for people as a job! I currently own a pony and horse and they mean the world to me. My strength is probably Math! I've always been attracted to Math because of all the different ways you can solve these intense problems and questions! I would say my weakest point is probably History, History has never been fascinating to me an any way possible. Plus it's always the one class I fell asleep in Public School.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

Last edited:

CosmicLunaBunny

MVP+
zBld
zBld
MVP+
Ratings
9 3
Hey buddy! Great to see you apply, I will give this staff application a 0.8 .You have passed the requirements and are very detailed with your responses to The questions.
Best of luck
-CosmicLunaBunny

ThatGuy354

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
ThatGuy354
ThatGuy354
MVP+
Ratings
87 31
Very Good! If you add some more detail in the attributes section it'll be nearly perfect.
Also for the server experience, i suggest that you name them (you won't get in trouble), so that it can be fact-checked and look more authentic.

You changed it so i'll change my score!!
+1 For Me Now

Now, don't worry, you still have plenty of time to make these changes.

Last edited:

PizzaEaston

MVP+
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
MVP+
Ratings
20 1
Very Good! If you add some more detail in the attributes section it'll be nearly perfect.
Also for the server experience, i suggest that you name them (you won't get in trouble), so that it can be fact-checked and look more authentic.

+0.5 For Me Now

Now, don't worry, you still have plenty of time to make these changes.
Thank you so much! I did add a bit more detail onto the attributes area and adding a name! <3

ThatComicGuy

MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
125 4
Hey Pizza!
After Reading this I have to award you with a worthy +1
For the following Reasons...
You are well over 700 words... the word count you have is 950 words In the Deeper Topic Questions
Your Hours on PVP are over 50 and your Hour Count is 175 hours on Record

You have Currently Zero Infractions on Record good to see you living up to what you say
You Detail Is very good, Especially after you Tweaked it
And you display A perfect Person to be a Staff member

Best of Luck
-Comic

ThatGuy354

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
ThatGuy354
ThatGuy354
MVP+
Ratings
87 31
Last edited:
Ratings
149 6
Hey mate, this is a pretty decent staff application so at this time I’m going to be giving this staff application a + 0.8.
You seem like quite a nice person, I don’t know you that well personally but I do feel that you would be a great candidate for staff
Best of luck!

- TheProTroller

PizzaMorris

MVP+
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
MVP+
Ratings
43 2
Your Minecraft Username
PizzaEaston

What server are you applying for
KitPvP

First Name
Emily

Country or Timezone
United States, Eastern time zone

Discord username
easton#2928

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to become a staff on Kitpvp as there are a lot of hackers on Kitpvp. It sucks when you watch good people or just plain noobs getting killed by a hacker and not having any chance to actually try PvP and play the game. All I do is /helpop and usually someone reply's, and the hacker doesn't get banned. Or no one just replies at all.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have been on ManaCube since September 10th, 2019.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
I would say about 5-6 hours daily. Usually longer on the weekends. I have a total of 172 hours played. I have tried playing Skyblock once and it honestly wasn't my thing and never was. Gave Parkour a try and I kind of enjoy it, but yet again never my thing. But Kitpvp caught my eye and I enjoy playing it with friends or just alone. I spend most of my time on Kitpvp.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have been playing Minecraft ever since early 2010. In those 10 years of playing Minecraft, I would say I would know all the tips n' tricks to this unique game. I feel as I am very helpful in Kitpvp, by answering questions or just being nice in general. I have been staff once on a french server that is no longer running now that contained Pokemon. I am active on Kitpvp, Not pvping wise. But sitting and watching chat or someone calling out hacks. I usually go down at that point and see if they are hacking. I would say I have about 1 years of staff education from this french server I use to play on my other account that has been hacked and I no longer remember the username of it. This server never really had a name and never really picked up anything because it was french, but if I had to think, I think the name of the server was just "MEGA". The most players its ever had was proabably 10. I'm usually a quiet person on ManaCube, but if there is a complaint about something or questions to be answered, I usually open up quickly to reply fast. If there is an argument including bad words or phrases. I will usually give a warning, and if they decide to continue and get more aggressive then that's when I usually would mute or tell a higher ranked mod to mute the person.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
Like I have said in the questions above, I have been staff on a quiet, french, on the low server for a while. I have had plenty of experiences with hackers, swearers, back talkers and just toxic people in that 1 year. From that year I felt like I have grown as a person and my temperament as lowered from these experiences. I am a quick thinker and a quick problem solver.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
1> Temperament - I am a very on the low, chill person. I am not one to get mad or upset quickly. It would take me a bit to push me and actually set me off. I have always been a chill, laid back person. I never really cared about what someone said about me, or back talked me or just say something completely offensive! I truly am not the type to get mad, but if someone does say some terrible things about friends of mine, I will say I do get pretty mad at that point and will start to get very protective.

2> Helpfulness - I would say I am a very helpful person when it comes to players with lack of knowledge, or players who do not have any PvP experience. I love helping new comers onto KitPvp and answering questions! Even thought i'm really not that bold or talkative. But if you do start to talk to me more and ask questions, I do open up and start to be very talkative! I love to talk about my horses and just be plain goofy!

3> Activeness - I would also so I am an active everyday player on ManaCube Kitpvp. Even though I am not playing and just sitting in a corner or something. I am at my desk watching chat and answering questions that need to be answered. I am also active on Discord 24/7 (other than when i'm sleeping), I have Discord on my PC, along with my phone. So if they're is anything happening then I will always be able to answer questions or help out on Discord!

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe a Staff member should be mature, have a good temperament, know the rules at the top of their head, helpful and a caring person. A Staff can be someone that's always their when there is a problem or a conflict within the game, or always just need a friend to talk to when your feeling down or something doesn't feel right.

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes I am, I frequently use Quicktime player. But if there is any other recommendations for screen recording. Then I will be happy to download that client!

Anything else we should know?
A quick profile of my life!

Hello there! I'm Emily and I'm from the United States and currently live in Virginia! My dream job is to become a Equine Vet! I am also an Equestrian, I ride horses and train green (Baby) horses for people as a job! I currently own a pony and horse and they mean the world to me. My strength is probably Math! I've always been attracted to Math because of all the different ways you can solve these intense problems and questions! I would say my weakest point is probably History, History has never been fascinating to me an any way possible. Plus it's always the one class I fell asleep in Public School.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes
Good luck momma you got this!! 0.9 but I might be bias xP

NoFckz

ELITE
MVP+
NoFckz
NoFckz
ELITE
Ratings
116 6
ayy, to me you're not ready to be staff for these following reasons.

- I always see u standing afk in spawn
- U only really play kit when morris is online
- I've never seen u help anyone/ answered any questions
- Even tho u have been in the kit community for a while nobody really knows who u are since u never speak
And I think it's very useful if the Game mode u are willing to staff on, supports u.
(This critique is from before u made the app coz now ur more active which is also a bad thing coz what will u do when u get accepted?
will u have the same energy? or will you just become the old u where u don't help, don't talk, don't play?)
So, for now, ill be giving a -1
But I'm not here just to shit on you. here are some obvious tips to maybe help u for the next time(if u do not get accepted)

- Get more involved in the kit community.
- Talk more
- Play the actual game mode more
- Try and help/answer ppls questions
- Be active on the mana discord

gl

PizzaMorris

MVP+
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
MVP+
Ratings
43 2
ayy, to me you're not ready to be staff for these following reasons.

- I always see u standing afk in spawn
- U only really play kit when morris is online
- I've never seen u help anyone/ answered any questions
- Even tho u have been in the kit community for a while nobody really knows who u are since u never speak
And I think it's very useful if the Game mode u are willing to staff on, supports u.
(This critique is from before u made the app coz now ur more active which is also a bad thing coz what will u do when u get accepted?
will u have the same energy? or will you just become the old u where u don't help, don't talk, don't play?)
So, for now, ill be giving a -1
But I'm not here just to shit on you. here are some obvious tips to maybe help u for the next time(if u do not get accepted)

- Get more involved in the kit community.
- Talk more
- Play the actual game mode more
- Try and help/answer ppls questions
- Be active on the mana discord

gl
It is true she needs to learn on talking to people more, she's a very shy person... But otherwise it's obvious this post was made to shit on her because nothing else mentioned is true or an actual problem, even if she "only played when I did" that would disprove your entire point about her not being active because I'm sweaty and play a lot. She talks plenty to people she knows and that don't rub her the wrong way, just thought I'd say something about this before it's actually taken seriously.

DuhLaney2789

Forum Master
Ratings
79 24
pretty good i dont play kit ive never met u tho

Aloro

Helper Management
Senior Mod
MVP+
VIP
Helper Management
Mapper
Aloro
Aloro
MVP+
Ratings
412 14
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Manacube Staff. I have good news, your application has passed the reviewing stages and has moved on to the next step.

Please note this does NOT mean you are accepted, we are now reviewing your history on the Manacube server and looking at your characteristics in more depth. You will be notified in the near future on any update we have regarding your application.

If you have any questions, please start a conversation with me on the forums or on discord. You can find me on discord at [Aloro#3550], I am quicker to respond there.

Also, be aware that I do not discuss applications while moderating or playing in-game and do not reply to forum posts about specific staff applications.

The application will now be locked from public comments but still viewable.
Thank you,
Aloro

Status
Not open for further replies.