Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Hey so, in light of what seems to have happened with clans - a bug where clans have been allowed to have more than 10 people in the clan resulting in many clans having 10+ people - I had an idea.

I think that maybe this issue with the clan limit should be taken as a kind of idea, to the extent where maybe it would be beneficial for more clan members to be allowed at certain clan levels or something.

Ten players could be the limit once you have finished all of the quests, yes, as it should be right now. However I then think that at maybe clan level 300 or so, you should be allowed to have 12 members, and then upon reaching level 400 we could be allowed to have 14 members, and then it just keeps going up by two clan members whenever the clan reaches the next 100 levels. Of course, this would need a limit, so that people cant just end up with 50 members, but I think putting the limit at around 20-25 members could be beneficial.

This could possibly make it more so that people are attracted to play Olympus so there are new, further goals for their clans, and could further the amount of time in which the community stays active for. Things like this tend to bring players back or keep some players going, so maybe having an increasable member limit for clans could be extremely beneficial for the liveliness of Olympus as a whole.

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
605 6
This is a pretty good idea, gives you more of a reason to level your clan higher than 225. On the flip side, this could make large scaled pvp battles very one sided if one team has 25 and the other has 10 i guess

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
This is a pretty good idea, gives you more of a reason to level your clan higher than 225. On the flip side, this could make large scaled pvp battles very one sided if one team has 25 and the other has 10 i guess
I mean yes, however it seems that most larger clan right now have a decent mixture of players in them (people who prefer mining, harvesting, pvp, any of those and more.) So I can see what your saying, as it does have the possibility for this but considering that there's not an awful lot of people left who like to pvp properly, this could only be a minor issue.

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
+1

I feel like there should be some balancing mechanic with higher player counts so that it's more fair to those who are newer. Overall, I completely agree though