Player shops?

Ratings
It's me, again, and so far the forums have been more helpful than the in-game /help tab. My question is: My [WELCOME] sign doesn't work so I'm guessing there is a requiremet/quest I need to finish before being able to use [WELCOME] signs, what is it?

MOLOA

PATRON
Ratings
The [WELCOME] sign is disabled or broken currently, not to sure why though. However, you can ask a MVP+ to /setwarp [name] for you if needed, I will gladly do it if you need it!

Ratings
Thanks for the reply. /set warp for me? if you would do it it would be awesome, if you're not on the server don't bother tho...

MOLOA

PATRON
Ratings
Yep! I'm on the server currently!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
It's me, again, and so far the forums have been more helpful than the in-game /help tab. My question is: My [WELCOME] sign doesn't work so I'm guessing there is a requiremet/quest I need to finish before being able to use [WELCOME] signs, what is it?
I'm not sure if it has been fixed since the reset or not, but to be able to put a [Welcome] sign on your island, you need to have a certain amount of island points. If I recall correctly, it was either 300, 500 or 1000 points to be able to place it. Once you've reached that requirement, you should be able to plop it down and people can warp right on to your island! Good luck!