Thisoneguy

MVP+
Thisoneguy_No1
Thisoneguy_No1
MVP+
Ratings
6 1
Hello everyone,
since there is currently an Ocean Crate and TeamSeas has a lot of presence I was hoping the admins would add a new legendary fishing drop (since there hasnt been a fishing update in some time) and since it would make fishing (which is super unpopular rn) more interesting, I also think it would freshen the average fight up if it is another legendary fish used for pvp and people use it.

My idea was maybe a unique fish that is called "Pink Dolphin" since it is an endangered species and mabe it can give speed 3 for half a minute when eaten, it would really freshen up pvp and make the server more fun imo.
Thank you for listening to my TED talk and I hope you consider my idea.

Last edited:

alfiewtf

ELITE
alfiq
alfiq
ELITE
Ratings
12 2
Hello everyone,
since there is currently an Ocean Crate and TeamSeas has a lot of presence I was hoping the admins would add a new legendary fishing drop (since there hasnt been a fishing update in some time) and since it would make fishing (which is super unpopular rn) more interesting, I also think it would freshen the average fight up if it is another legendary fish used for pvp and people use it.

My idea was maybe a unique fish that is called "Pink Dolphin" since it is an endangered species and mabe it can give speed 3 for half a minute when eaten, it would really freshen up pvp and make the server more fun imo.
shut up.

Culve

ELITE
Culve
Culve
ELITE
Ratings
29 7
Sounds like a good idea. We spend hours on fishing to hopefully get a Blue Shark or something like a Puff Daddy. We're often disappointed when we catch a whale as it does absolutely nothing. Adding a new fish or drop with a useful feature would be nice.

Lil_Marvin

ELITE
Lil_Marvin
Lil_Marvin
ELITE
Ratings
20 19
Sounds like a good idea. We spend hours on fishing to hopefully get a Blue Shark or something like a Puff Daddy. We're often disappointed when we catch a whale as it does absolutely nothing. Adding a new fish or drop with a useful feature would be nice.[/QUOTE
Either so that or buff of whale to where it’s like a mini god apple. It gives like 10 secs of regen 3 and restintce

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
Hello everyone,

Although I do I agree with the idea, I disagree with the proposed fish/it's boosts, speed 3 would be insanely unfair not to mention the economy and how much that would dictate price ranges. Again I agree with the concept, just not the proposed fishes boost as it would deem to be way to over powered

Culve

ELITE
Culve
Culve
ELITE
Ratings
29 7
Although I do I agree with the idea, I disagree with the proposed fish/it's boosts, speed 3 would be insanely unfair not to mention the economy and how much that would dictate price ranges. Again I agree with the concept, just not the proposed fishes boost as it would deem to be way to over powered
I wouldn't deem that as overpowered at all. Compared to strength, speed is nothing. It's even more useless to know that it's for a very limited time. The addition would just add another random and extra feature to the game. However, speed 3 may not be very useful but there are plenty of other effects that could be used instead.

Zithmane

MVP
Zithmane
Zithmane
MVP
Ratings
16 1
It would be very awesome if few things were to be added, but i totally disagree with the speed 3 boost idea, it's a path to being insanely overpowered/invincible