VIP+
VIP
Thisoneguy_No1
Thisoneguy_No1
MVP+
Ratings
4 1
Hello everyone,
since there is currently an Ocean Crate and TeamSeas has a lot of presence I was hoping the admins would add a new legendary fishing drop (since there hasnt been a fishing update in some time) and since it would make fishing (which is super unpopular rn) more interesting, I also think it would freshen the average fight up if it is another legendary fish used for pvp and people use it.

My idea was maybe a unique fish that is called "Pink Dolphin" since it is an endangered species and mabe it can give speed 3 for half a minute when eaten, it would really freshen up pvp and make the server more fun imo.
Thank you for listening to my TED talk and I hope you consider my idea.

Last edited:

alfiewtf

ELITE
VIP+
byealfie
byealfie
ELITE
Ratings
6 2
Hello everyone,
since there is currently an Ocean Crate and TeamSeas has a lot of presence I was hoping the admins would add a new legendary fishing drop (since there hasnt been a fishing update in some time) and since it would make fishing (which is super unpopular rn) more interesting, I also think it would freshen the average fight up if it is another legendary fish used for pvp and people use it.

My idea was maybe a unique fish that is called "Pink Dolphin" since it is an endangered species and mabe it can give speed 3 for half a minute when eaten, it would really freshen up pvp and make the server more fun imo.
Thank you for listening to my TED talk and I hope you consider my idea.
shut up.

Culve

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
byeskyla
byeskyla
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
Sounds like a good idea. We spend hours on fishing to hopefully get a Blue Shark or something like a Puff Daddy. We're often disappointed when we catch a whale as it does absolutely nothing. Adding a new fish or drop with a useful feature would be nice.