Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
104 3
So i mean cactus got buffed a week ago, still think that its not worth it. 1 full inf chest with cactus sells 1728 cactus multiply that with 1.1 for 1900.8 now with a 30% tax ontop of that u only get 1330.5 dollars for a full chest. please think about changing this. just asking some staff to consider to bringing this up:)

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
104 3
I think it is perfectly fine as it is. Olympus is not meant to me afk money making methods like spawners or cactus, its supposed to be mining.
I agree with you on that, but a small side earning isnt too bad right? Not talking about full afk farms that will earn the rebirths for you.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I think the prices for crops are fair as they are. I do think they dont seem balanced if you compare them to the new META. The miner minions are taking over this season and theres no effective way to counter miner minions if you don’t own any miner minions. I hope to see some changes around the miner minions rather than changing afk-able stuff :)

Jecksun

PATRON+
Jecksun
Jecksun
Patron+
Ratings
I believe the price of cactus should be reconsidered. I agree that afk-farms is not wanted on Olympus and I fully support that. I also believe passive income methods should be worth your time. There should be some motive to build crop farms and put your plot to good use. I have a 64x32x256 tall cactus farm built on my plot, it receives approx. 3 mill every 24 hours although it takes me 470million to rebirth. Bumping the price of cactus will not drastically impact the anti-afk systems Olympus has in place. All it will do is make growing crops a viable strategy to make money.

Assuming I attempted to afk the cactus farm for money. As of right now, I would have to afk the farm for 156-157 days in order to rebirth. Changing the price to $2.5/unit will change the 156days/rebirth to 68-69days/rebirth. This is not unreasonable.

Last edited: