Please HELP! Didn't hack but got banned by Anticheat?!

atlanta0

MVP
atlanta0
atlanta0
MVP
Ratings
6 1
HI!

I just got banned by the anticheat but didn't even hack! I think I lost connection!

I've never cheated at any game ever and absolutely didn't hack at all!

Please help me!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81

JAS0OON

VIP
PixelVal
PixelVal
VIP
Ratings
5 5
Man.. you are something else. Be patient and don't post posts about your ban.. I don't want to be rude but you have probs guaranteed a lifetime ban by now..

atlanta0

MVP
atlanta0
atlanta0
MVP
Ratings
6 1
Man.. you are something else. Be patient and don't post posts about your ban.. I don't want to be rude but you have probs guaranteed a lifetime ban by now..
Well, I'm innocent, what do you expect? If I'm going to get falsely banned for something I didn't do, then lifetime banned for claiming my innocence, probably not a server I would want to play on, no?

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
Well, I'm innocent, what do you expect? If I'm going to get falsely banned for something I didn't do, then lifetime banned for claiming my innocence, probably not a server I would want to play on, no?
Then why are you trying to get unbanned.. I mean if you don't like the server anymore why tf are you spamming the forums trying to prove your innocence?

Elliottzilla6267

Elliottzilla6267
Elliottzilla6267
my brain is not working from that you got banned from anticheat but u didn't hack. :mc_86-0: