Please Lower Elite Rank Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
14 1
I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. I keep going back-and-forth from my game to the Manacube shop desperately searching for the day that I find the elite rank is lower than $86. But with all my dread I find out it hasn’t changed. I feel like it would be more beneficial and you’ll get way more purchases if you lowered the rank cost for this one. Because people spend almost close to hundred if not over $100 upgrading and getting to that rank Just to end up realizing that broke and I can’t pay the $86 to finalize their journey and progression on the account.
DACON if you’re reading this please lower the cost of elite rank please!
Either Way You Wont Even Have To Spend Your Money You Could Just Play The Game And Get Cubits From Voting And Coinfliping Or Buying It Off People So I Really Dont See The Problem Yeah It Might Be A Lot But They Also Let You Make It In Game So Its Fine.

Justinc2522

MVP+
Justinc2522
Justinc2522
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
It does cost a lot of money, however in the long run you eventually make your money back. It’ll take a year or two but all the perks you get you see a return with.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
It does cost a lot of money, however in the long run you eventually make your money back. It’ll take a year or two but all the perks you get you see a return with.
Uh, it will take over 5 years of voting to earn back your money, and also you're a member so you don't exactly know if you can get your money back, but yes, you're correct , it is possible!

Justinc2522

MVP+
Justinc2522
Justinc2522
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
Uh, it will take over 5 years of voting to earn back your money, and also you're a member so you don't exactly know if you can get your money back, but yes, you're correct , it is possible!
I know I am not qualified to talk about it, but actually it would just take over 2 years, it’s taking in account more than just keys. The rank isn’t actually 600$

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I know I am not qualified to talk about it, but actually it would just take over 2 years, it’s taking in account more than just keys. The rank isn’t actually 600$
Well, yes, but voting gives u 5 cents at most each day

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
I think while elite is pretty expensive ($150 for a rank on a server is kind of unheard of), the free keys you get from it are also worth a lot. If you put into account the free key you get each month (about $4 value), the free elite key you get every 10 days (about $9 value if you buy them in the store), AND the permanent 2x voting rewards (which if you vote everyday the max you get can extra each month is about 1.5 cubits), you can pay it back quite quickly.

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Elite is overpriced in my opinion but tbf it does have some pretty good benefits. For example:
- You can sell gkits on servers FOR cubits and earn it back almost ( I've probably made like 5 cubits so far by selling my gkits, maybe even more)
- Seasonal keys obviously are worth cubits but elites get one for free.
- This isn't necessarily gonna win your cubits back, but you can join in with shout conversations so ig thats kinda fun.
But for parkour elite isn't worth it at all, if you play survival or some of the other servers I can understand why, but parkour needs some serious improvements to elite.

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
and now my elite got charged back. great.

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
i got charged back by the guy who gave me elite, he got banned but i got my elite removed

ChriisMC

ELITE
ChriisMC
ChriisMC
ELITE
Ratings
5 1
I agree, you get a couple gkits and a few other small perks like /shout. Definitely not worth $85+ for an upgrade from MVP+

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I agree, you get a couple gkits and a few other small perks like /shout. Definitely not worth $85+ for an upgrade from MVP+

You also get an elite key every 10 days, this key is valued at 3/4 bucks. We also get a free promo key every promotion worth 4 bucks. If you can afford it Elite is definitely the way to go

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
You also get an elite key every 10 days, this key is valued at 3/4 bucks. We also get a free promo key every promotion worth 4 bucks. If you can afford it Elite is definitely the way to go
I've been asking everywhere and nobody gives an answer — how do you get the Elite key

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
Getting Elite for free:

I have experienced a very wierd thing. I was just chatting to one of my citizen players, when my username tag suddenly added VIP+. I didnt purchase it, and it came next to my nametag all of a sudden. After 5 minutes of feeling very happy, I Suddenly got ELITE next to my name! I could morph into creatures, give myself nicknames, and do /kit elite and everything! I literally got elite for FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.