Plot chat

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
So we have a filter that blocks some words on our server. It works on chat and signs, but it doesn't work on /plot chat. I found it out on prison, and checked creative. Here're some screenshots of that:
2019-09-22_20.26.51.png 2019-09-20_23.08.11.png

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hello,

Thank you for bringing this up, I’m unsure if it’s intentional or not, but I will pass this on. In future, please report bugs/issues here: https://forums.manacube.com/support/.

Edit: Plot chat isn’t meant to be filtered, so this isn’t an issue as long as it isn’t abused. If players break the rules in plot chat however, don’t hesitate to report to a member of staff.

Have a nice day/night.

Last edited:

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
Thanks!

How can I bump my post count if I can't post stuff like this here

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
Make meaningful, helpful posts as opposed to spammy, unnecessary ones <3
Hey!
It's not spammy, it's bugs!
And I already went on a spree so I after I'm done I will prob post next in there, besides the ones that need community feedback

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
You fucking snitch you just snitched on them
Don’t be rude... it’s not the players’ fault the filter doesn’t censor plot chat, how were they to know? The only player I see that took it a tad too far is Myochi - but at most they’d just be verbally warned.

Settle your kettle, petal. <3

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
Next time you edit pls @ me cause I wouldn't see it if not for this mean guy XD
@Hallowqueen

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
It’s best to be respectful to others in general as you don’t know what another person is truly feeling due to words being only 5 percent of how we understand as humans. It’s why sarcasm over the internet is pretty hard to understand without context. Even thought you can swear in plot chat it’s still best to think about what your trying to say with another person as we can only understand what words are being said and each person takes it different way.