Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
OK. So I have no clue if this has been suggested, but me and a few other people were talking about how annoying it is to mine out your whole entire plot by yourself. Even when you have help from friends, it still takes an eternity. So we came up an idea called a Plot Empty Wand. And here are some idea's how it would work.

THE ITEM WOULD BE A GOLDEN SHOVEL

1. The plot wand would only be able to be used on YOUR OWN plot.

2. The wand cannot be put on AH or sold in any way(s)

3. It would only be able to be used once.
- It can be used on
YOUR OWN merged plots.

4. The price of it would be $15 USD (And whatever the other currency translations are)

5. It would be a summonable item. Meaning you would have to use a command for it to pop up in your inventory.

6. When you tap your plot with the shovel you have to use a command like /Confirm. Just so you don't accidentally use it when you dont want to.

Now the only problem i could see happening from this wand would be server lag from plots being emptied but i don't know to much about that.
And I know mining plots give a TON of mana but most people make mana other ways anyways.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hey, Jushua!

I like this idea a lot! I think the community would also love to see this addition, as a majority of players on Olympus tend to spend hours clearing out plots to build cacti farms & mob grinders. However, I believe you should post this suggestion on Feature Upvote, as that’s the website we use for player suggestions, and it’s also where players are able to upvote suggestions they like and give feedback on already made suggestions!

Here’s the link if you’re interested in checking it out. I’d suggest linking this forums post in your suggestion there if you choose to make one, as there’s far more information here, than Feature Upvote will allow: https://manacube.featureupvote.com

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
I agree with the people above the idea sounds very good as like Hallowqueen said people spend hours clearing plots out and the /confirm command needed reduces the likelyhook of people doing it on accident. I also like the part where it can only be used on your plots. Though for $15 I think you should be able to use it more than once.

Good luck getting the suggestion added!

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Heyy!

Love this idea.. only thing is that, $15 for an item that practically saves you 5 hours of digging and has no further use is sort of “not worth it” in some sense. And no it would not lag the server (unless like 20 people use it at once, then maybe)

But like Hallow mentioned, it would be best to suggest it at out suggestions website!

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
I’m bumping this thread because I really would like to see this implemented. I upvoted already on the suggestions page but your description isn’t very catchy over there. Try and copy over similar information from your post here to put on the suggestions page.

I also agree with ice it should be like a dollar or 2 per wand and the wand had a one time use or something like that. But we need more traction for upvotes

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Yes please, this should definitely be implemented. This way players can get more time experiencing prison content rather than the dull experience that many face now.

Last edited:
Ratings
Honestly this is a great idea; practically no one actually enjoys digging, and I know a fair amount of people who'd like their plot dug out. It's a win/win for everyone, the server makes money and the consumers are happy. There's no reason why it shouldn't be implemented

CaptalnOblivion

ELITE
DuskTyphoon
DuskTyphoon
ELITE
Ratings
Sounds very useful. Hope this gets added!