Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30

HI OLYMPIANS

I have decided to try a weekly reoccurring forum post of some of the top plots on Olympus! Once the plot world gets in full swing I will be expending on this idea by adding categories and prizes! This week I looked for the biggest or best of farms! I have chosen three plots this week and one of the three will receive 35,000 mana! In the future this prize will grow to match the economy as it grows! The winner might also be decided on a voting system in the future as the server grows and more work is done. Therefore your building and reputation will speak for it's self! Myself and others will be looking for concepts, efficiency, how it effect the server/economy, and other categories. I'd also like to add if you have a plot or know a plot you'd like to recommend for this competition next week please message or comment the owner of the plot, if they have more then one plot please include the number as well! (example LiLKayla 1) Also, I ask for multiple peoples opinions to avoid bias becoming an issue as well as plots can be considered for back to back placing, but only in extreme circumstances! If you'd like to be apart of the voting process on plots please message me and we will discuss. Now! let's get to the plots!

Coming in 3rd place this week is..... the DREAM PLOT.

DREAM.png

The reason why the Dream plot is coming in 3rd is mainly due to how multiple players have worked on this plot! Therefore the plot praise should be divided evenly between all dream members. It's a total of six plots located directly beside spawn! Meaning they paid 20,000,000 to have this plot location. When you do /plot info you can see the massive amounts of players trusted on the plot and that the plot owner is HyDr0KT, a kitpvp mod and Olympus chatmod, as well as a youtube for the Olympus Server! The plot is beautiful and has multiple small farms such as; cow, villager, Iron Golem, chicken, spider, Zombie pigmen, creeper, skeleton, zombies, and pig! They have lots of different types but do not specialize or focus in any. Which can prevent mass production in drops but good head production! In conclusion it's hard to measure how much these farms actually make due to it being open to multiple players. If A more proper estimate could have been gathered the ranking could have been changed as well.

Coming in 2nd this week is..... ROSIE3K9!!

Screenshot_18.png

Rosie3k9 comes in second this week due to the MASSIVE size of her cactus farms! She has put millions of dollars into the economy due to her cactus chest shop. Which has recently become a free cactus shop, making it the first well known profit shop! She also claims that she did all of the farm on her own with no help! She recently has been adding walls around her farms and mainly uses an infinity chest and hopper system to continuously make money even when she's offline. This is possible due to her alt account which has over 200 hours. Her farm has landed her on the total wealth and top player leaderboards in spawn! There is an estimated minimum of 25k cacti.

Coming in 1st this week is.....WINCHO!!

WINCHO.png

Wincho previously known as Winchestert was a huge player in season one, he had over 105 rebirths and a wealth of over $10,000,000,000, that's a lot of zeros. Due to the new plot restrictions he had to reinvent his grinders, this new system allows for more space on the plot to be used for other things or builds. I personally find these grinders scary, they look like aliens. But he has a design element that makes the grinders look aesthetically pleasing. The chest systems are also massive and go deep into the plot. On this plot he has creeper, zombie, and skeleton. Due to his efficient grinders and head drop grinding he is already at rebirth 13. Landing him on the total wealth, rebirth, and mining leaderboards. His grinders and farms have helped him purchase many items from the kilton shop, something that is extremely time consuming. Congratulations to Wincho! I will be contacting you later on to give you your mana prize!

Next weeks theme will be based around more creative builds on the Olympus plot world, if you would like to nominate yourself or someone else's plot please contact me or comment on this post in the format mentioned above. Next week the mana prize will be raised to 50,000!! This can help jumpstart new players in pick enchants or help returning players slowly make their way to the 1,000,000 needed to get trench!

Last edited:

Rosie3k9

MVP+
Rosie3k9
Rosie3k9
MVP+
Ratings
Snowey if you read it the reason you lost to a cactus farm was because you have how many people on the dream plot to where me an wincho are solo and just so you know hydro helped judge so he put me an wincho before the dream plot cause he can understand how much effort we have put into our plots...

Kayla this is an amazing idea and it just gives the players on Olympus something to do for the week if the want to show off there building skills it shows a lot more skills to build something on olympus then what it would say creative cause we have to do it all in survival im really happy and proud that your going out of your way to make this more enjoyable for the players ever need help with the prizes just let me know i can give you half of the mana or even spawners if they would like to go down the path of /slayer the new challange mode added.

Again great work kayla keep it up your a great mod for olympus

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Snowey if you read it the reason you lost to a cactus farm was because you have how many people on the dream plot to where me an wincho are solo and just so you know hydro helped judge so he put me an wincho before the dream plot cause he can understand how much effort we have put into our plots...

Kayla this is an amazing idea and it just gives the players on Olympus something to do for the week if the want to show off there building skills it shows a lot more skills to build something on olympus then what it would say creative cause we have to do it all in survival im really happy and proud that your going out of your way to make this more enjoyable for the players ever need help with the prizes just let me know i can give you half of the mana or even spawners if they would like to go down the path of /slayer the new challange mode added.

Thank you! I greatly appreciate it! I'd also like to comment that I did ask a few people tp help me decided between 1st and 2nd place, i'd like for the ones helping me to decided to change every week for fairness. SO if anyone would like to help me for next week let me know!! <3

Arenzo

PATRON
Ratings

do you think my plot would have won if kayla had known about the existence of my plot?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Congratulations to all of the builders of the Dream plot, @Rosie3k9 and of course to smelly @winchestert (Wincho).

This is a great idea @LiLKayla! I’m only... slightly saddened by the fact my plot wasn’t in the runnings, because obviously with even just a quick glance you can tell I put my blood, sweat and tears into it!... But in all seriousness, this is great. It’s quite sad that there aren’t many ‘official’ events/competitions for Olympus, but in all honesty I feel the community based ones are probably better.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Congratulations to all of the builders of the Dream plot, @Rosie3k9 and of course to smelly @winchestert (Wincho).

This is a great idea @LiLKayla! I’m only... slightly saddened by the fact my plot wasn’t in the runnings, because obviously with even just a quick glance you can tell I put my blood, sweat and tears into it!... But in all seriousness, this is great. It’s quite sad that there aren’t many ‘official’ events/competitions for Olympus, but in all honesty I feel the community based ones are probably better.
Since this was the first week it was as structured as I would have liked! But I will defiantly remember to check your plot for future competitions!! Same to Arenzo!

superguy813

VIP
Superguy813
Superguy813
VIP
Ratings
Hey Kayla, maybe you could have the first place winners help you decide who wins the next competition? Because on the server I noticed you were considering giving the same plot a win two times in a row which seems a bit unfair to me. If you let the plot owner(s) help you decide the next week's winner, it might be more balanced and give more and more players a chance to show off their plots.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hey Kayla, maybe you could have the first place winners help you decide who wins the next competition? Because on the server I noticed you were considering giving the same plot a win two times in a row which seems a bit unfair to me. If you let the plot owner(s) help you decide the next week's winner, it might be more balanced and give more and more players a chance to show off their plots.
Thank you so much for the feedback! I will defiantly be asking for others opinions and more than likely will contact at lest the 1st place winner for their thoughts on who should place this coming week in the creative build plot comp.

Ratings
Kayla I find it really cool that you are doing these comps. I was lucky enough to see your wall of plots that you are taking into consideration for each week event and letting people add their views in. I think this will give people a good sense of competition and they can also have some fun along the way. I think what would be fun for your comp as I see others have mentioned is if you let the previous week winners help you with your input on the plots for the new weeks comp. Can't wait for your other comps in the up coming weeks <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Kayla I find it really cool that you are doing these comps. I was lucky enough to see your wall of plots that you are taking into consideration for each week event and letting people add their views in. I think this will give people a good sense of competition and they can also have some fun along the way. I think what would be fun for your comp as I see others have mentioned is if you let the previous week winners help you with your input on the plots for the new weeks comp. Can't wait for your other comps in the up coming weeks <3
THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLIE. I just wanted a small weekly thing that would encourage players to be more active with each other and on the forums. Also if this goes on for as long as I envision it can give players an extra little thing to do whenever the constant mining gets to their heads haha