Plot Suggestion (Fly)

I've been playing Prison Atlas for a few days now and noticed that it's mostly a farming economy dominated by cactus farms. Almost everyone here uses cactus farms and it's really difficult to do without flying. The mines all have flying enabled, but you can't fly on plots without voting or purchasing MVP+. Which is high considering other realms on the server require a much lower rank.

My suggestion is including Fly in VIP rank for Prison, enabling fly on plots (but not other plots), or allowing players to purchase fly in shop for $5. Without the ability to fly on plots it servers a very unfair advantage, considering how much you'd have to pay for a rank just to fly.

In my opinion fly should be a standard thing allowed in prison realms as Prison is typically OP in the essence. Such a steep price just to be able to compete with high paying players is insane considering prison offers payouts. It creates an unfair advantage when it comes to competition to payouts. Even just adding /fly as a purchase on shop would still be unfair, but a lot less unfair than the current standing.

The prison system has almost been completely abandoned anyways with no active staff and a toxic community run over by p2w players controlling all the PvP mines and scaring away new players. The prison needs an entire revamp and economy based p2w functions like this still existing in the server are just the beginning of things that need to be fixed.

ReallyWeird101

ELITE
notbinary
notbinary
ELITE
Ratings
i think this is a good idea. you could probably add it as bluntz said for only your plot, but my suggestion would be to have fly in any friends plots.

Myochi

PATRON
myochi
myochi
Patron
Ratings
9 1
This would really be a great addition for players who really cant afford ranks.