Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I believe people who haven't been on in a certain amount of time, like 2 months or so, their plot should get automatically deleted. For Parkour this would be useful for mappers like myself and some others who wanna merge plots near eachother and don't have to unclaim plots, to then just go flying for almost an hour or more to find unclaimed plots.
Also Give Elites more plots, 25 imo isn't enough (parkour)

guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
This is a cool idea in theory, I think unused plots should certainly be deleted after a period of time. The biggest issue for me with this idea of deleting plots due to inactivity is that in a number of situations people's plots and builds would be deleted when they shouldn't be, whether it be because of outside circumstances that force them to take a leave from mana cube or old players that have since left the server but their old accepted maps still exist in the map making world. Absolutely +1 for giving elites or mapper ranks more plots as 25 can be used up pretty quickly unless multiple builds are put on a single plot as I have resorted to to keep my plot count lower. Maybe there could be a command to warp to a free plot surrounded by free plots? This is just my thoughts and opinion on the subject and I hope someone can get something from it.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I agree with more plots, and disagree with the deletion.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
I believe people who haven't been on in a certain amount of time, like 2 months or so, their plot should get automatically deleted. For Parkour this would be useful for mappers like myself and some others who wanna merge plots near eachother and don't have to unclaim plots, to then just go flying for almost an hour or more to find unclaimed plots.
Also Give Elites more plots, 25 imo isn't enough (parkour)
I totally agree. Maybe have it so you need to be playing parkour for more than 50 hours or having a specific rank unlocked to gain access to the world.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Everyone has access to it I believe, you just can't claim plots till amateur parkour rank.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Not really useful imo, if someone comes back years later, they will need to restart from 0. Also the "just go flying for an hour to find unclaimed plots" don't work, since every plots, included non-claimed plots has an ID (example, /plot v 185;2), you just need to type the command on map maker world.
Also isn't 25 plots because you are mapper ? Or Elite also has 25 plots ? Imo 25 plots for elite is already enough, if you wanna build stuff, creative is here for you, if you don't have enough place because, let's say you wanna keep your accepted maps, then that more on the Mapper side and not Elite, and for more Mapper plots, well I can't say more than "Stuff are coming".

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
MVP+ get 16 plots (elites don't get any extra) which is already a lot for someone who isn't a mapper, and since it's only 3 accepted maps for mapper, 16 plots seems more than enough for that imo.
Also, I myself have claimed 25 plots already, but most of them are abandoned projects that I haven't yet cleared or deleted, or old map submissions, so I can see where the idea of deleting players plots after a certain amount of time can come from, but it seems slightly unnecessary to me.
And going off of what Seth said, I don't think inactivity would be a good indicator of what plots should be deleted/cleared. Whether taking a break for personal reasons or for just plain burnout, it would suck to come back to see that some thing you've put work into was deleted

Last edited:

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
Inactivity shouldn't be the deciding factor when it comes to this in my opinion. If I learned that a build I created years ago was removed because I didn't participate on creative anymore, I'd be heartbroken as I use old builds for nostalgia