MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Your map submission has been placed into REVIEWING. Here is my input:

Theme: There are no plunger maps, so this theme is original. Nice job on picking a unique theme for your map! With that being said, the theme does put certain limitations on your build, which I will describe below.
Build: The build is quite plain and simple, and doesn't display any effort. I'm not quite sure how you could make it any better as it is accurate to the theme, but the build is essentially just a half sphere with a straight line coming out of it. I would suggest adding some additional block variety and/or detailing just to make the build look more interesting.
Parkour: The parkour was the proper difficulty of an easy map. It was well-varied and interesting - however, it felt kind of dragged out and long - taking a few jumps out would resolve this issue pretty easily.

You have 2 weeks to update your map or it will be automatically REJECTED. Let me know when you are done by responding to this or messaging me on Discord (PyroTortilla#0553) and it will be looked over by myself and the map judge team again.

Have a great day!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello again,

After re-reviewing your map post-changes, your map submission has been REJECTED. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is original - we have a Toilet map and a Toilet Paper map, but no plunger map, so nice job on thinking of something original.
Build: The build is still problematic. It is quite boring and has a very low-effort look to it. If you cannot change this without making the build look ugly or messy, it might be wise to just forget it and think of a different theme that doesn't place these building limitations on you.
Parkour: The parkour was fine, it was definitely the proper length and difficulty for an EASY map. You used a nice amount of variety on your jumps, which kept the parkour interesting (especially after you removed a few jumps from the end). Good job on the parkour!

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.