VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
Mod
Ratings
334 3
Cool Tas! Very fun and interesting to listen to :)

Ratings
247 14
Woah! That was actually fun! I've never listened to a podcast before but I certainly will listen to all of these!
I know Mr. Ozzy doesnt vc much but his audio quality wasnt that good, compared to yours at least. He was understandable but it would have been better if he sounded better. Not sure if it was just maybe his mic? Or maybe you can try another way of calling?
Loved it though!

Tasses

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tastronaut
Tastronaut
ELITE
Ratings
870 32
Woah! That was actually fun! I've never listened to a podcast before but I certainly will listen to all of these!
I know Mr. Ozzy doesnt vc much but his audio quality wasnt that good, compared to yours at least. He was understandable but it would have been better if he sounded better. Not sure if it was just maybe his mic? Or maybe you can try another way of calling?
Loved it though!
Thanks for the feedback! This is my first time recording/producing anything like this so I'm constantly learning and changing how I try to work it. We just used Discord, but I didn't check his mic levels compared to mine before we started. It definitely would've been better if I'd turned him up a bit. I'm glad you noticed, too, and it'll be better in the future!